On 17.11.2017 at 9:16 AM, Tensor said:

Hey, tonight on Mom, Kaley's sister Briana had a small role.  My daughter and I  were watching and I told my daughter I thought it was Briana, and I'd have to look at the credits.  Sure enough, it was her.  She gets her third Chuck Lorre show credit (after TBBT and Two and A Half Men).  

I knew it! I recognized her but didn't catch the credits and tried to look it up on the internet but found nothing. Thanks!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

No Golden Globe Award nominations for TBBT today.  Laurie Metcalf did receive a Best Supporting Actress nomination for her movie "Lady Bird"

SAG Award nominations are on Wednesday, December 13th.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 7:18 PM, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Oh darn! I was excited for a minute when I thought it was a film about the "Former First Lady' Lady Bird Johnson one of our best First Ladies in recent times. Then I read up on it and realize  it isn't 

When Ladybird Johnson died, I remember reading a quotation in the NY Daily News:  "When I was a teenager, Ladybird was right up there with Eleanor Roosevelt and the Beatles."

No higher praise.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

When Ladybird Johnson died, I remember reading a quotation in the NY Daily News:  "When I was a teenager, Ladybird was right up there with Eleanor Roosevelt and the Beatles."

No higher praise.  

Claudia Alta Johnson.  Just to throw some trivia your way, when she was a baby someone said "she's as pretty as a ladybird" and the nickname stuck! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

Claudia Alta Johnson.  Just to throw some trivia your way, when she was a baby someone said "she's as pretty as a ladybird" and the nickname stuck! 

Good on you!  I learned the full name of every first lady since Theodore Roosevelt.  Knowing "Claudia," "Thelma," and "Anne Frances Robbins" will win you many a bar bet.

Edited by Capt. Hilts
  • Like 3

From IndieWire

The 10 Most Pirated Television Shows of 2017

Another year, another “most pirated TV shows” list topped by HBO’s “Game of Thrones.” TorrentFreak has released its annual list of the 10 most pirated TV programs of 2017, and “Game of Thrones” is in the top spot for the sixth year in a row thanks to its blockbuster Season 7. The seven-episode season was also a ratings record-breaker, earning well over 10 million viewers most weeks. The finale, “The Dragon and the Wolf,” is the most watched “Thrones” episode ever with 12 million viewers.

TorrentFreak’s also includes fan-driven series such as “The Walking Dead,” “The Flash,” and “Rick and Morty,” all of which placed in the top 5 this year. The CBS comedy “The Big Bang Theory” came in at #4, while the back half of the list includes “Sherlock,” “Vikings,” and “Suits.” Apparently lots of people were also illegally downloading the “Prison Break” reboot.

Get the full list of the year’s most-pirated television shows below.

1. “Game of Thrones”
2. “The Walking Dead”
3. “The Flash”
4. “The Big Bang Theory”
5. “Rick and Morty”
6. “Prison Break”
7. “Sherlock”
8. “Vikings
9. “Suits”
10. “Arrow”

• Like 4

The Television Critics Association (TCA) Winter Press Tour begins on January 4th and runs through January 17th

CBS press day is Saturday January 6th.  The TCA Press Tour usually focuses on new shows, so we might get some coverage of Johnny's new show "Living Biblically".

• Like 5

From Deadline Hollywood

ADG Awards: Netflix Series, 20 Features Among Nominees For Art Directors’ Production Design Honors

Dunkirk, Get Out, Darkest Hour and Star Wars: The Last Jedi are among the film nominees for the Art Directors Guild’s 22nd annual Excellence in Production Design Awards.

Winners will be honored January 27 in the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood and Highland.

Nominations are spread across three film categories (for contemporary, period and fantasy), animated features, TV, commercials and music videos, so unlike other awards it is impossible to identify a single “leading” nominee among films. The TV nominations were dominated by Netflix.

Multi-Camera Series 

9JKL (CBS): “Pilot,” “Lovers Getaway,” “Set Visit” — Stephan Olson

The Big Bang Theory (CBS): “The Romance Recalibration,” “The Separation Agitation,” “The Explosion Implosion” — John Shaffner

The Ranch (Netflix): “My Best Friend,” “Last Dollar (Fly Away),” “Wrapped Up in You” — John Shaffner

Superior Donuts (CBS): “Pilot,” “Crime Time,” “Arthur`s Day Off” — Stephan Olson

Will & Grace (NBC): “Eleven Years Later,” “A Gay Olde Christmas” — Glenda Rovello

<full article in the link>

• Like 1

Looks like Jim and Kaley are both presenting at The Critics Choice Awards on Thursday Night.

(Matt Mungle - Host of The MungleShow. Member of the BFCA @CriticsChoice and the @DFWFilmCritics )

• Like 4