Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fun little panel here.  Emmy nominated producers from Warner Brothers.   Chuck Lorre( The Kominski Method). Kaley Cuoco(Ghe Flight Attendant), and Bill Lawrence (Ted Lasso).  discuss producing these shows and have basically a love fest.  The link to the panel is at the end of the article. 

https://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2021/08/31/the-big-bang-theorys-kaley-cuoco-and-chuck-lorre-reunite-for-funny-you-should-ask/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

Fun little panel here.  Emmy nominated producers from Warner Brothers.   Chuck Lorre( The Kominski Method). Kaley Cuoco(Ghe Flight Attendant), and Bill Lawrence (Ted Lasso).  discuss producing these shows and have basically a love fest.  The link to the panel is at the end of the article. 

https://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2021/08/31/the-big-bang-theorys-kaley-cuoco-and-chuck-lorre-reunite-for-funny-you-should-ask/

This was a humorous and interesting discussion. Thought Kaley might ask Chuck about those sex scenes he wrote for Kaley and Johnny after they broke up. It seems she is back home now in California according to her latest IG 

35 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

This was a humorous and interesting discussion. Thought Kaley might ask Chuck about those sex scenes he wrote for Kaley and Johnny after they broke up. It seems she is back home now in California according to her latest IG 

Totally agree.

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Happy 92nd birthday to Bob Newhart...

Big Bang Theory': Bob Newhart Returning in Final Season 12 as Proton |  TVLine

I hope if I ever reach 92, I can have at least all my wits like he seems to have.  Happy Birthday Bob!  🎆

Edited by SRAM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Former Warner Bros Television Group Chairman (and friend of TBBT) Peter Roth received a star of The Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday.  Chuck and Mayim were there...

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Former Warner Bros Television Group Chairman (and friend of TBBT) Peter Roth received a star of The Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday.  Chuck and Mayim were there...

And from Kaley's IG she made a surprise visit to Mr. Roth as well

• Like 1

• 1 month later...