Jump to content

Cast, Crew, And Bbt News


stardustmelody
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fun little panel here.  Emmy nominated producers from Warner Brothers.   Chuck Lorre( The Kominski Method). Kaley Cuoco(Ghe Flight Attendant), and Bill Lawrence (Ted Lasso).  discuss producing these shows and have basically a love fest.  The link to the panel is at the end of the article. 

https://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2021/08/31/the-big-bang-theorys-kaley-cuoco-and-chuck-lorre-reunite-for-funny-you-should-ask/

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

Fun little panel here.  Emmy nominated producers from Warner Brothers.   Chuck Lorre( The Kominski Method). Kaley Cuoco(Ghe Flight Attendant), and Bill Lawrence (Ted Lasso).  discuss producing these shows and have basically a love fest.  The link to the panel is at the end of the article. 

https://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2021/08/31/the-big-bang-theorys-kaley-cuoco-and-chuck-lorre-reunite-for-funny-you-should-ask/

 

This was a humorous and interesting discussion. Thought Kaley might ask Chuck about those sex scenes he wrote for Kaley and Johnny after they broke up. It seems she is back home now in California according to her latest IG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

This was a humorous and interesting discussion. Thought Kaley might ask Chuck about those sex scenes he wrote for Kaley and Johnny after they broke up. It seems she is back home now in California according to her latest IG 

Totally agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Happy 92nd birthday to Bob Newhart...

Big Bang Theory': Bob Newhart Returning in Final Season 12 as Proton |  TVLine

I hope if I ever reach 92, I can have at least all my wits like he seems to have.  Happy Birthday Bob!  🎆

Edited by SRAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Former Warner Bros Television Group Chairman (and friend of TBBT) Peter Roth received a star of The Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday.  Chuck and Mayim were there...

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Former Warner Bros Television Group Chairman (and friend of TBBT) Peter Roth received a star of The Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday.  Chuck and Mayim were there...

Image

And from Kaley's IG she made a surprise visit to Mr. Roth as well

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.