• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Posted Images

As long as he's not using calculus. I was a straight A math student until I hit calculus, which was akin to hitting a brick wall at warp 10. :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

I used to have a signature that said "I was good at math, until they added the greek alphabet." When some people didn't get the greek reference, I took that out, left alphabet.

• Like 3

As long as he's not using calculus. I was a straight A math student until I hit calculus, which was akin to hitting a brick wall at warp 10. :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

I'll keep calculus out of it. only 0.000167% of the 0.000167% would understand that! But I'm sure Beverly and Sheldon would like to do the Math on that.

Edited by Itwasdestined
  • Like 3

I took algebra and geometry in high school.

My high school counselor tried to suggest that I might need more math, because, you know, music uses numbers...

I bit my tongue rather than tell him that as long as you can count to four and divide by two and three, that's about all the math you need.

I took a ton of lit classes in college and used English as my cognate field in grad school. :biggrin:

actually Martin, a lot of advertising agencies do adjust for DVR on network spot buys but they DO NOT on local spot buys. 

Usually the standard by the 3 big advertising parent companies are Live+SD.  Which if they would switch to Live+7 they'd get much much higher results.

With regard to metrics, I 'd suggest they employer may have tested the hell out of the numbers to see how much push would be too much and who they could pay less to and risk losing. Then again, a million bucks isnt worth what it used to be worth either, so in the greater scheme yes I hope the supporting players get huge bonuses ex-gratia.

A second mind you, the "American Dream" needs an annual income of around $130k. Median income is around $55k. The dream is still alive for some, not so much for others. Trickledown voodoo economics for the fail.

So did we ever hear about Simon and Kunal?

Not yet.  I am hoping for an update in the AM.   Not only on them, but also on the production schedule.   I would think they have to at least update on production schedule which should shed light on their status as well.

• Like 1

From the daily mail

The shows creator is called Peter Lorre.......

Useless website!

The daily mail writing Kunal and Simon being in "Limbo" made me chuckle xD

• Like 1

The one with penny's father?

I really liked that one.

I also liked that they managed to keep the paper on Sheldon's shoulder.

Stroke of luck!

Edited by Ki22
  • Like 1

Changing the subject a little, I always thought Pierce Brosnan would be great to be cast as Leonard's father. I think he would be great as an aloof scientist, he is the right age and Leonard looks like he could be his kid. He might even get a kick out of doing an episode.

• Like 2

Changing the subject a little, I always thought Pierce Brosnan would be great to be cast as Leonard's father. I think he would be great as an aloof scientist, he is the right age and Leonard looks like he could be his kid. He might even get a kick out of doing an episode.

You know what, I'd be ok with that.

pierce_brosnan.gif

• Like 4

Then he would really be a mini James Bond ;)

Leonard: Ready.

Penny: Aw. So handsome. Like James Bond.

Sheldon: Better than James Bond, because he’s tinier.

• Like 4

ok....so the final step....I'm hoping we get the announcement that Kunal & Simon are all signed and ready to go for tomorrow.  I will be constantly checking on here.  Thank goodness this is considered a "down" week for my business. 

• Like 1