Then he would really be a mini James Bond ;)

Leonard: Ready.

Penny: Aw. So handsome. Like James Bond.

Sheldon: Better than James Bond, because he’s tinier.

I forgot about that, that would be so funny if they somehow brought that up again.

The names Hofstadter, James Hofstadter.

• Like 4

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Posted Images

I forgot about that, that would be so funny if they somehow brought that up again.

The names Hofstadter, James Hofstadter.

I think it would be cool to use his initials. Hofstadter, LL Hofstadter.

• Like 1

No one forced Mayim and Melissa to sign. Technically, by contract, WB didn't have to renegotiate their contracts, and they would have had to work at the lower rate they had been making. What's interesting, is the possibility of another year. However, Melissa and Mayim's contracts only run through the tenth year. If TPTB wat that 11th season, the will have to strike new contracts with M and M.

Melissa and Mayim each make about 60k per episode up from 30k.

It just bothers me in that a team should look out for each other more. I don't think the big three work harder for the show or that much more talented to be worth that much more than the other four in terms of compensation. And while Mayim and Melissa are lucky to be there it would seem they are less lucky then Kaley, Jim and Johnny.

I would hope M&M would get some sort of pay rise, give they are entering there fifth year of the show this year, there pay should be just as high as at least Simon and Kunal was during season 5, there fifth year.

So does this mean when season 11 contracts happen, if they get one more season, that all 7 actors will do there contracts together. I doubt it, but Id hope by this point everyone would work as team and hope everyone gets a good deal. M&M would have worked on the show for 8 seasons by this point too, so they so deserve a good pay rise.

• Like 1

I would hope M&M would get some sort of pay rise, give they are entering there fifth year of the show this year, there pay should be just as high as at least Simon and Kunal was during season 5, there fifth year.

So does this mean when season 11 contracts happen, if they get one more season, that all 7 actors will do there contracts together. I doubt it, but Id hope by this point everyone would work as team and hope everyone gets a good deal. M&M would have worked on the show for 8 seasons by this point too, so they so deserve a good pay rise.

Mayim and Melissa aren't going to get any kind of increase between now and S10.  They've already signed their contracts and have whatever deal they have.

If WB/CBS do indeed want that 11th season the will have to renegotiate everyone's contracts.  I have no idea how much anyone would want or get or who would agree to what.

ok....so the final step....I'm hoping we get the announcement that Kunal & Simon are all signed and ready to go for tomorrow.  I will be constantly checking on here.  Thank goodness this is considered a "down" week for my business. 

After seeing that Jim, Johnny and Kaley are getting 90 million each during the next three years, I think it would be human nature for Kunal and Simon to be saying ''What the hell?" :dontknow: - they have been on the show from the beginning too and it must be annoying to see the media treating them like an after thought.

• Like 2

After seeing that Jim, Johnny and Kaley are getting 90 million each during the next three years, I think it would be human nature for Kunal and Simon to be saying ''What the hell?" :dontknow: - they have been on the show from the beginning too and it must be annoying to see the media treating them like an after thought.

well without spinning this, I think they knew full on well they weren't going to get the same hikes that the main 3 got.  They are supporting cast members, the other 3 are considered leads.  They will get hefty raises but to what level, no idea.

I am beginning to think that yes, the media is treating them as an afterthought (hence the late "udpates") because the "big" announcement came yesterday.  In the eyes of most viewers, they think everything is all said and done and things are back on.

Either way...I just want an update.  I want confirmation that the table read is good-to-go and production is all set to begin tomorrow.  And I want everyone all signed on and ready to roll.

• Like 2

If they are feeling that way about the media coverage - it is time for them to get new publicists.

• Like 2

Lol, that's not gonna happen.

yea...that I doubt big time.  Like I said they'll get a bump....but not to that level. 

And if that was legit....real media would be reporting that!!!

• Like 1

yea...that I doubt big time.  Like I said they'll get a bump....but not to that level. 

And if that was legit....real media would be reporting that!!!

What do they get now, 125k per episode?

They might get 250/300 if their lucky imho.

Note To CBS and Warner Bros: In Three Years if the a 11th Season negotiate BEFORE Renewing the Show for another Season!

That 11th season thing makes me nervous - I'd hate for them to go through season 10 thinking there might be a season 11, and then for what ever reason everyone changes their mind and the show ends without a satisfying conclusion - I'd rather they go into season 10 knowing that is going to be the last season.

Edited by luke
  • Like 2

What do they get now, 125k per episode?

They might get 250/300 if their lucky imho.

I see them getting around 350-375K but I just don't think the media will be reporting it though.....

But us dedicated fans NEED to know (and I want to ensure everybody is all set and ready to begin TOMORROW)

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 3

Lol, that's not gonna happen.

Probably not, but given they both helped make the show the success it is then they should be getting similar money to the main 3 as the media have

dubbed them. They might get a lower rate per episode but get more in terms of reruns and other residuals. Making money from the show once it's off air means they can

secure a steady income (which is important given the precarious nature of acting), which is perhaps more important than getting $1 million per episode.

That 11th season thing makes me nervous - I'd hate for them to go through season 10 thinking there might be a season 11, and then for what ever reason everyone changes their mind and the show ends without a satisfying conclusion - I'd rather they go into season 10 knowing that is going to be the last season.

I expect Lorre will hatch two plans, one for the show ending with a 10th season or going on into an 11th season. 

The bigger worry would be they'd take it season by season with no fixed end in sight. Then one or more of

the cast call time on the show and they have to rush to bring it all to a close. That depends of course on the Big Bang Theory

remaining popular and not dropping off as most shows do when they've run their course but are flogged for all they are worth.

Which Lorre has done with a certain show that should have been put of it's misery a long time ago.

I see them getting around 350-375K but I just don't think the media will be reporting it though.....

But us dedicated fans NEED to know (and I want to ensue everybody is all set and ready to begin TOMORROW)

The media will report on it, merely so they have something to write about i.e. cobble together some fictional tabloid fodder that the differences in

money per episode are causing rifts amongst the cast.

Anyway I just hope all the contracts are sorted out and production is not delayed anymore than it needs to be.

What matters most is that they are signed up and roaring to go on a new season.

Anyway I just hope all the contracts are sorted out and production is not delayed anymore than it needs to be.

What matters most is that they are signed up and roaring to go on a new season.

This is what we all want!!!

I wonder who makes the first calls to release this info to the press.....The studio, their PR folks, etc.....Come on already.  The day is half over!!!!  

I wonder who makes the first calls to release this info to the press.....The studio, their PR folks, etc.....Come on already.  The day is half over!!!!

Well, we either hear something today/tomorrow that the all contracts are signed, or we have to wait until tomorrow to hear what will happen to the schedule.

I know it's painful having to wait, but that's all we can do. Besides speculate like crazy ;)

Strange there hasn't been any kind of statement from WB yet, with the table reading scheduled for tomorrow - will the big three stay out until Kunal and Simon sign? - I think 500 Thousand an episode would be fair for them, if they don't get at least half of what the big three are getting it just wouldn't be right.