Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

Yeah--I'm way too old for that show. I tuned in for parts of it, but apart from the screaming, I realized that I barely knew who any of these people were and I've never seen half the movies or TV shows they were all screaming about. And I don't think I knew any of the music, either (but I don't keep up with a lot of pop music these days...yes, I'm officially an old fogie.)

Yeah--I'm way too old for that show. I tuned in for parts of it, but apart from the screaming, I realized that I barely knew who any of these people were and I've never seen half the movies or TV shows they were all screaming about. And I don't think I knew any of the music, either (but I don't keep up with a lot of pop music these days...yes, I'm officially an old fogie.)

Ummmmm...maybe you just have good taste? (Sorry-a little low there...)

Glad that at least the show won.

I watched the TCAs for the first time ever and only because I was really bored yesterday. Those 13yos screaming almost killed me and I barely knew any of those supposedly "famous" people too. So, yeah, in some way it made me feel old too --- and I'm only 20. :haha:

• Like 3

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/aud...ies-2014-08-12

NEWARK, N.J., Aug 12, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Audible, Inc., the world’s largest seller and producer of downloadable audiobooks and other spoken-word content, today announced the release of The Legend of Drizzt: The Collected Stories. Each of the twelve stories in the collection about the iconic Dungeons & Dragons dark elf Drizzt Do’Urden is narrated by a different actor; the eclectic group of performers includes Sean Astin, Michael Chiklis, Felicia Day, David Duchovny, Tom Felton, Greg Grunberg, Dan Harmon, Ice-T, Danny Pudi, Melissa Rauch, Wil Wheaton and Al Yankovic.

Came across this on my TXF forum (because of David Duchovny's involvement) and thought it might be of interest here.  Though I'm a D&D enthusiast from way back, I never got into these kinds of things--I have never heard of the dark elf Drizzt Do'Urden...

But I might have to download this and check it out.

Apparently the download is FREE for the next 40 days!

Edited by phantagrae

From CBS:  http://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs-fall-preview-2014/photos/1002050/43-pets-of-cbs-stars-that-might-be-cuter-than-their-owners/58753/

43 Pets of CBS Stars That Might Be Cuter Than Their Owners:

2. Mayim Bialik - The Big Bang Theory

Instagram @missmayim: This is my hairless cat Esau. He's a Peterbald. He's 10 years old. He's perfect.

mayimbialik_cat_esau.jpg

21. Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting - The Big Bang Theory

Instagram @normancook: #rubytuesday

kaleycuoco_0.jpg

28. Jim Parsons - The Big Bang Theory

Instagram @therealjimparsons: Someone needs a haircut and a bath. #dirtyprettyotis

jim_parsons_dog_otis.jpg

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 2