Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

Ummm it's a social media stunt. I mean it's legit but more points if you share to Facebook... My friends already "love" how much I discuss the show already !!!

I guess I am in with 15pts but like I have to wait 6 more days for another question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, does anybody know the schedule for rehearsal days?

What time do they start and finish?

It varies from week to week, so no, there is not specific set time as to when they end. I think they usually start around 10 on Thursdays, but then the other days may be ealrier or later depending on what their call time is... but again, that can vary.  Also, some actors leave earlier than others.  Some will hang around for a while to work on more complicated interactions while others may have already left.   It isn't like most jobs or school, where it is concrete on hours.  In their field, it is driven a lot by complexity of the dialog, story, interactions, and blocking, etc.   It varies in other words. I doubt many weeks are the same.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

I think The whole cast did a photoshoot for People Magazine today, Mayim only posted about it with Jim but Kaley was also getting her hair done by someone for a shoot too so I think it's a full cast thing.

Yay! Can't wait to see new photos

Mayim did clarify in her comments section that it was the whole cast. :)

• Like 5

Since she mentioned Jim specifically, I am thinking there will be a Jim/Mayim(Shamy) photo. However, a celebration for sure that after 800 years the cast is getting a new photo session!

Edited by AndyRenee
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

The s7 DVD has some good extras

There is a piece with the director mark showing how they do "outside" scenes, in fact they were showing the pre taping outdoors scenes for "anything can happen Thursday" episode

The cast and crew were funny as they were instructed to take the mickey out of mark, all in good humour of course

The little girls were on there as well, the star wars thing on how they became involved with the episode with Bob newheart was good as well

And a small piece with james Earl Jones

The comic con panel I have not watched yet

• Like 1

The s7 DVD has some good extras

There is a piece with the director mark showing how they do "outside" scenes, in fact they were showing the pre taping outdoors scenes for "anything can happen Thursday" episode

The cast and crew were funny as they were instructed to take the mickey out of mark, all in good humour of course

The little girls were on there as well, the star wars thing on how they became involved with the episode with Bob newheart was good as well

And a small piece with james Earl Jones

The comic con panel I have not watched yet

what about the scenes with mayim and jim ( school girl outfit, etc). were they on there because they aren't in the 8.52 minutes of bloopers on you tube...

On ratemyprofessors.com someone added Leonard Hofstadter as a Physics Professor at Cal tech and rated him. When I saw this I laughed for like 5 minutes straight. 

Actually, all of the guys are on the list.  

Howard                    2 Ratings        4.2 Overall (out of 5)                                   

Leonard                   1 Rating          4.0 Overall             Considered Hot

Raj                           2 Ratings        2.8 Overall             Considered Hot

Sheldon                   8 Ratings        2.1 Overall             Considered Hot

• Like 2

That's funny..... I love that site....It's saved me from picking some sh**y professors .............

This comment is the best: 

"Prof. Cooper makes a difficult math core even tougher. Didnt understand anything he said. Made someone called "Leonard" take his office hours so he was practically unreachable. Kept tweeting sarcastic comments about his students in class. Exam was absurdly difficult and had a bonus question on flags (???????). No textbook used. Not Recommended."

Edited by Sheldonswife
  • Like 9

Leonard's hair hasn't been that short in awhile has it? Johnny looks really good! He and Kaley were funny...their little banter was cute... I love that sweet smile Jim gave Mayim......... Kunal is so sexy......... and Simon is hilarious....."I had a baby, but I knew that was gonna happen" .......... Melissa looks beautiful..... Bernadette does her no justice

• Like 2