• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Posted Images

I can't seem to get the video to show up. The tvguide page loads, but there's a blank space where the video should be. Could it be because I'm on my iPad?

:(

Thanks for sharing ! They look all great ! :)

• Like 2

From "The Wrap"  http://www.thewrap.com/fall-tv-q-scores-jim-parsons-patrick-dempsey-chris-pratt-dylan-mcdermott-eric-stonestreet/

The Most and Least Liked Fall TV Actors.

Forget the four Emmy Awards. Jim Parsons should put his Q Score on a mantle.

The star of CBS’ hit “The Big Bang Theory” landed a huge 33 Positive Q Score per TheWrap‘s study of fall TV actors – though that impressive mark wasn't even good enough for the No. 1 slot. That nod goes to fellow CBSer Michael Weatherly of “NCIS,” who topped all comers with a whopping 34

Parsons’ colleague Kunal Nayyar was a few slots below him, earning a very strong 29. He tied there with “Chicago PD” star Jon Seda, who were both just under titular “Hannibal” star Mads Mikkelsen, whose high mark comes from two years ago — the last time he was measured

From "The Wrap"  http://www.thewrap.com/fall-tv-q-scores-jim-parsons-patrick-dempsey-chris-pratt-dylan-mcdermott-eric-stonestreet/

The Most and Least Liked Fall TV Actors.

Forget the four Emmy Awards. Jim Parsons should put his Q Score on a mantle.

The star of CBS’ hit “The Big Bang Theory” landed a huge 33 Positive Q Score per TheWrap‘s study of fall TV actors – though that impressive mark wasn't even good enough for the No. 1 slot. That nod goes to fellow CBSer Michael Weatherly of “NCIS,” who topped all comers with a whopping 34

Parsons’ colleague Kunal Nayyar was a few slots below him, earning a very strong 29. He tied there with “Chicago PD” star Jon Seda, who were both just under titular “Hannibal” star Mads Mikkelsen, whose high mark comes from two years ago — the last time he was measured

awww go Jim & Kunal!!!

• Like 1

Those lists are so interesting to me. In terms of popularity, I wouldn't have thought that Kunal and Simon would rank higher than Johnny, but they do. And on the female side, both Kaley and Mayim are ranked (in the Top 15), but Melissa isn't. So Melissa is the only person on the cast that's not ranked at all. I wonder if it has to do with her recognition factor. Very interesting stuff.

Aw Jim. I'm not surprised, he's easily the face of TBBT. People who don't even watch this show know who Sheldon is (I remember when that was me.) Kudos to Jim and the writers for one of the most unique characters probably ever to be on TV. And kudos to Jim for being just so freaking sweet and likeable all the time.

• Like 7

I can't hear them talking. There is music throughout the whole video and I cannot listen to them :( Is this just me???? :( :( :(

Try it on your laptop, it didn't work on my I pad or galaxy phone, but worked on my desktop.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Try it on your laptop, it didn't work on my I pad or galaxy phone, but worked on my desktop.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice!! It actually worked on my phone and it didn't work on my laptop...LMAO

• Like 1

According to Wendy Williams Show who just had a fashion person from People Magazine (and saw our BBT cast on the cover) it's available on newstands now (7-11 here I come!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Wendy Williams Show who just had a fashion person from People Magazine (and saw our BBT cast on the cover) it's available on newstands now (7-11 here I come!!!)

Oh what?! I am stuck at work. :cray: Let me know if you find it :)

What's also pretty cool is that the last time a TV show cast was on the cover was Friends!! (Tied with BBT as my favorite show ever)

As if we needed any more proof that BBT made it!!!

• Like 2