• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Posted Images

So I was watching the YT video of Simon and Kunal at Edmonton Expo, is fantastic! they looked genuinely happy to be there, Kunal is so sweet ♥_♥, and Simon was cracking jokes left and right. The questions were interesting too, nothing like the repetitive ones at every Comic-con. Was great!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CBS stars to Take over Show Twitter ,Facebook accounts

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cbs-stars-take-show-twitter-256856

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/10/24/cbs-stars-get-social-with-week-long-cbsinstagramtakeover-october-27-november-2/318926/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+(TVbytheNumbers)

LOS ANGELES – Friday, Oct. 24 – CBS stars from all 21 primetime entertainment series will get social when they take fans behind the scenes of their favorite television shows during the week-long #CBSInstagramTakeover onMonday, Oct. 27 - Sunday, Nov. 2. All week, stars and producers will post exclusive photos and videos from set on the day their series air. The star(s) who will take over their show account will be revealed via their series’ Instagram handle the morning of their takeover.  In addition to Instagram, fans can follow along on the series’ Facebook pages and CBS.com.

Official TBBT instagram account http://instagram.com/Bigbangtheory_cbs

Edited by alexaaa
  • Like 4

Well theirs is on Thursday, when they would take it over and Mayim will be in St. Louis that day, so doubt she will be involved.   My guess is that the majority of it will not necessarily be cast, but photos of cast from earlier in the week will likely go up on IG with comments from cast.   On twitter, probably a couple of cast will tweet..probably Melissa and Simon or Kunal and Melissa or something like that.   Mayi won't be around and Jim probably would rather do IG than tweet.

From Extra Facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/extra/photos/a.172852769754.122327.26676834754/10152544343999755/?type=1

Got a question for the cast of "The Big Bang Theory"? 

Leave your questions in the comments.

(Responses may be used on-air.)

I guess I'll have to try to do this from home since I can't access FB from here at work, but my question would be about doing a live taping.  I don't necessarily think it's possible, but someone had started a petition to try to ask for one and I'm curious as to what the folks on the show would think about trying to do that.

I wonder if the actors would be game, whether or not the producers would be.

Anyway, I might post that question, if I get a chance to.

• Like 1

I think it might be Bill or Molaro since they don't have IG accounts but it would be nice to have Johnny's perspective.

Yes, I agree; I would enjoy seeing him on there as well, since he doesn’t have his own instagram account.  Does he have a twitter account?

Are you asking about Johnny?  I don't think he's on any social media.

Yeah, that's what I was asking.  Oh, that's a shame.  So maybe it will be him doing the one for the show.

Well theirs is on Thursday, when they would take it over and Mayim will be in St. Louis that day, so doubt she will be involved.   My guess is that the majority of it will not necessarily be cast, but photos of cast from earlier in the week will likely go up on IG with comments from cast.   On twitter, probably a couple of cast will tweet..probably Melissa and Simon or Kunal and Melissa or something like that.   Mayi won't be around and Jim probably would rather do IG than tweet.

Yeah, he said on Craig Ferguson’s show that he doesn’t care at all for Twitter.