Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

Yes, I deal with ancient artifacts...

Me, too, Phantagrae, so don't feel bad; you are not alone!.  I’ll be dealing in ancient artifacts until my last VCR burns out, and they no longer sell the machines or the tapes anywhere.  I didn’t have time to set up the VCR for the TODAY interview, but I did manage to get most of Elf taped and Jim’s last appearance on Craig's show.  I hope I have enough tape for the Paley show, not to mention the next half of the season of the show!   :)
Edited by Deb Ranquist

Wow!! I didn't know they made recorders. My dad still has his 8-track and still plays it in his garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radio Shack made it back in the day. It got waterlogged thanks to rain pouring on it from the leaky garage roof in my old house, so I'm sure it doesn't work anymore, but it's an interesting conversation piece!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Tonight from 8:00pm-9:30 pm CBS is airing a special "Now that's Funny .Behind the scenes of TV's hottest comedies, including ``The Big Bang Theory,'' ``Mom,'' ``The Mindy Project,'' ``Modern Family,'' ``Parks and Recreation,'' ``New Girl,'' ``Episodes'' and ``Key and Peele''; interviews with stars and producers.

Preview http://www.cbs.com/shows/holiday_central/video/1809BDAD-F831-7C24-3938-6F9554A0170D/now-that-s-funny-on-set-with-tv-s-hottest-comedies-a-paley-center-for-media-special-preview-/

Just watched the Now that's Funny special. Nothing new but lovely to watch them work. I really liked seeing the main cast huddle in together before they were called out. It was very sweet and intimate.

I loved it, it was very interesting to see how other shows work...knew they would keep TBBT for last.

Loved the group huddle, loved Johnny and Kaley up on the railing....

The biggest thing for me was the difference between doing single cam versus multi-cam. 

• Like 4

Most pirated shows of 2014:

1. Game of Thrones (8,100,000 downloads)

2. The Walking Dead (4,800,000)

3. The Big Bang Theory (3,900,000)

4. How I Met Your Mother (3,500,000)

5. Gotham (3,200,000)

6. Arrow (2,900,000)

7. Grey’s Anatomy (2,800,000)

8. Vikings (2,700,000)

9. Suits (2,500,000)

10. South Park (2,400,000)

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/29/game-of-thrones-most-pirated-show/

Exactly, and the owners of those shows can get sites shut down, if they're involved in pirating (my wife was a member of a forum that got shut down due to a copyright accusation).   We like to err on the side of caution here, to stay up and running.  

• Like 2

What's up with BIll tweet about the TCA'15 today?  Is the BBT not being covered/shown this year?  I would like to try to understand, it's like his 3rd tweet..  Thanks.

I haven't seen Bill's tweets, but it looks like whole gang is going.  Jim has been nominated and I think the show is nominated.  And the photos of the seating placards shows the cast sitting together up front.

not talking PCAs  read again....   :p

He's joking around, the press likes to make fun of the food that is served (or not served) at each of the different network events.  So he is joking about the bad food he would have offered up if they had come to his house today.

CBS isn't being covered until next week., Monday I think.  Star has info in her blog.

• Like 1