Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

Lorre: StephenHawking is returning to #BigBangTheory, MargoMartindale is coming to #MikeAndMolly, OctaviaSpencer is returning to #Mom #TCA15

JimParsons elbows MayimBialik: "Speak! Add something!" Bialik: "I had actually never seen the show..." Parsons: "Don't speak!" #TCA15 #wbtv

"I am MARRIED," says Kelly Cuoco-Sweeting as Chuck Lorre talks about writers having "fallen in love" with cast. #BigBangTheory #WBTV #TCA15

Jim Parsons is heckling Mayim Bialik and it is wonderfully funny. #wbtv #TCA15

Bill Brioux ‏@BillBriouxTV  2m

@MelissaRauch just called Lorre "the comedy whisperer" #TCA15 #wbtv

Lorre on Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch: we fell in love with them and its a joy to write for them #WBTV #TCA15

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 7

"It's like he (#ChuckLorre) has perfect pitch for comedy" - seconded @simonhelberg

"It was the first table read with this cast for me when it all fell into place" - #JohnnyGalecki on the #BigBangTheory

"We dance to bond" - #KaleyCuocoSweeting jokes about her #BigBangTheory castmates

"I thought it was going to be 1 or 2 eps & it was really a dream come true that it's been longer than that" -@MelissaRauch on #BigBangTheory

"The writing lent itself to a female counterpart to Sheldon's quirky character" - @missmayim on how her character came about #BigBangTheory

Cast picture from Melissa's Whosay account:  http://www.whosay.com/status/melissarauch/1057909?wsref=tw&code=tKza13w

Da gang

724983_640x640wc.jpg

• Like 7

JimParsons elbows MayimBialik: "Speak! Add something!" Bialik: "I had actually never seen the show..." Parsons: "Don't speak!" #TCA15 #wbtv

LOL

If this is the same event Jim Parsons was in for HBO last year, then i don't think it will be a video, since it was all covered by the press with tweets and articles later.... but maybe i'm wrong...

'Big Bang Theory' stars explain why the show is a hit http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/16/big-bang-theory-hit

/ Is it the acting? The jokes? Kaley Cuoco’s hair? What is it about CBS’ Big Bang Theorythat makes it so phenomenally popular and TV’s highest-rated comedy? The cast of the show—along with the casts of Two and a Half MenMike & Molly and Mom—attempted to explain why their sitcoms were so popular to an assembly of TV critics at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank on Thursday night.

Edited by alexaaa
  • Like 4

It's been reported that the recent contracts include an option for an 11th year. So if TPTB decide to exercise that option, they actors would be locked into doing it.

That would be awesome!  I would love to see them do an 11th season!  Then they would be in a league with some other pretty legendary comedies that came before them and ended with an 11th season--M*A*S*HCheersFraser.

From The Hollywood Reporter:  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cbs-nfl-ink-new-deal-764577

"CBS, NFL Ink New Deal for Thursday Night Football"

So any thoughts, are we going to see the start of Season 9 with TBBT jumping nights again or something else.  No official word on CBS's Fall 2015 plans for the show yet.

Edited by vonmar

From The Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cbs-nfl-ink-new-deal-764577

"CBS, NFL Ink New Deal for Thursday Night Football"

So any thoughts, are we going to see the start of Season 9 with TBBT jumping nights again or something else. No official word on CBS's Fall 2015 plans for the show yet.

It is already being sold annually as going to Mondays then switching back to Thursdays. Same as this year