Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

I am so happy by this pic. Its a dream come true! My two favorite shows of all time in the same photo. I am shaking! Missing Matthew and Melissa, Kunal and Mayim but nevertheless I am hysterically crying with glee over this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

4 hours ago, kerrycec03 said:

I am so happy by this pic. Its a dream come true! My two favorite shows of all time in the same photo. I am shaking! Missing Matthew and Melissa, Kunal and Mayim but nevertheless I am hysterically crying with glee over this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, nickelette424 said:

My two favorite shows together.   I wish Matthew Perry could have made it. 

When I saw this photograph on instagram I was very happy !! My two favorite TV shows too, which take a big place in my life.

It is sad that the entire cast, of each show, was not here, but it is already a big great picture ! I think I have found my new profile photo. :biggrin:

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, vonmar said:

Anything you're dying to know about your favorite nominee? Tweet us your Qs for the red carpet with #sagawards !

Embedded image permalink

Airs Saturday, January 30th.  TBBT is nominated for TV Comedy Ensemble and Jim is nominated for TV Actor Comedy.

Aww I just deleted my twitter so I can't ask anything :icon_neutral:

Metro Detroit Native And Co-Creator Of “The Big Bang Theory” Will Be Honored With Arts Achievement Award

Did you know that one of the co-creators of the hit TV series “The Big Bang Theory” is from metro Detroit and went to Wayne State University, as well as Cranbrook?

Bill Prady has had an accomplished career. Prady began working in entertainment at Jim Henson Productions, and co-wrote The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, for which he received an Emmy nomination and a WGA award. He also was a co-producer and writer for the series Dream On on HBO and has sitcom credits including The Cosby Show and Married with Children.

He served as producer and consulting producer on the NBC series Caroline in the City and served as co-executive producer on the ABC series Dharma and Greg. At present he is writing and co-executive producing The Big Bang Theory, which he co-created.

“We are thrilled to be able to honor Bill Prady with this award,” said Matthew Seeger, dean of the College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts. “He has captured the narrative of contemporary culture and we like to believe some of that comes from his time at Wayne State. It is important that our students and the community at large see high-profile achievers like Bill. His accomplishments serve as a model for others.”

The big bash that is Wayne State’s Arts Achievement Awards event will take place March 23 in the ballroom of the university’s recently renovated Student Center Building. The event is free and open to the public.

http://www.dailydetroit.com/2016/02/01/creator-of-big-bang-theory-went-to-wayne-state-will-be-honored-with-arts-achievement-award/

Bill Prady (left) along with the case of The Big Bang Theory.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From The Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kids-choice-awards-adele-justin-861147

Kid's Choice Awards nominees were announced this morning...

Among the TV categories, Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory topped the noms list with four apiece.  Voting begins today. The 2016 Kids' Choice Awards will be handed out in a live telecast March 12 on Nickelodeon.

Favorite Family TV Show
The Big Bang Theory

Favorite Male TV Star – Family Show
Jim Parsons – Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory
Johnny Galecki – Leonard Hofstadter, The Big Bang Theory

Favorite Female TV Star – Family Show
Kaley Cuoco – Penny Hofstadter, The Big Bang Theory

Jim and Home are also nominated for fave animated movie and fave voice from an animated movie :) 

• Like 2

From The Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/chuck-lorre-be-inducted-nab-861190?utm_source=twitter

Chuck Lorre to be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall of Fame

The creator behind The Big Bang Theory andTwo and a Half Men will be inducted into the National Association of Broadcasters' Broadcasting Hall of Fame on April 18 at the NAB television luncheon.

“An artist in the prime of his career, Chuck Lorre is a legendary television writer and producer,” said NAB evp of television Marcellus Alexander. “His biting wit and memorable characters have become a part of our culture and defined an era of scripted comedies for Warner Bros. Television and CBS — comedies that remind us, on a weekly basis, of the scale and power of broadcast television.”

• Like 4

I went and voted at the Kids Choice Awards, I'm not a kid but I do have a whole mess of them so I feel justified ;)

If anyone else wants to vote here are the links

Big Bang links:

Links to vote for Jim / Home

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 3