Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

stardustmelody

Thank you all for sharing video and pictures in this thread! Much appreciated! It seems to have been a huge and fun party, so many of past TBBT guest stars were there too...All the cast looked amazing, special mention (for me) for Johnny Galecki among the boys, he looked really hot,  and Melissa Rauch among the girls, that dress with all those doodles of  geometric figures was the cutest thing ever! And, sorry for rooting for my home team, but how awesome were Majim matching colours? Now I'm so looking for all the videos, articles and interviews about the event, it's gonna be a really fun week over here!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

From Variety: http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-big-bang-theory-cast-audition-stories-1201711414/

‘The Big Bang Theory’ Cast Recalls Audition Memories as Show Celebrates 200 Episodes

The cast and crew of “The Big Bang Theory” celebrated the show’s 200th episode Saturday night at Vibiana in Los Angeles, ahead of the CBS sitcom’s on-screen celebration, as the milestone episode on Feb. 25 will center around Sheldon’s birthday.

While “The Big Bang Theory” is in its ninth season — and is already renewed for Season 10 — the cast doesn’t take the show for granted. In fact, they’re still pinching themselves that they star on TV’s #1 sitcom.......

• Like 5

My favorite part was when Johnny talked about how Burrows told him to "pick up the coffee mug halfway through the line" instead of before his line even though the line/joke itself worked perfectly. And Johnny was like (paraphrasing) "And then I did it and it was like the Beatles walked in". ROFL.

Also loved the part where Kaley said that Friends is her favorite Burrows sitcom and the camera panned to Jen Aniston, who had tears in her eyes. So cute.

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 3