6 hours ago, veejay said:

No Shenny topic! :shy:

03.gif.8276a5c3e9c885e16a30a684852f8192.04.gif.dfc21b6ce986e7ad24058deb9a646701.

So cute. :icon_razz:

Awww, nice Jim/Kaley friendship.

you know, watching Jim and Mayim all the time, yeah is adorable and i ship shamy, and is also mandatory for them to be close because of selling shamy( i mean that in a good way, doing interviews and all that promotion). But this, this takes me back to the first seasons and maan did i miss this!!!!! i will always cherish those scenes in the basement, S and P talking while doing laundry and becoming friends, the first Comic-cons, the first photoshoots... how it all started... *single tear falling* lol ooh god i'm gonna cry so bad when this show ends...

• Like 4

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went on a WB studio tour today. They didn't let us on the tbbt set, they said they were working. I saw them unloading the couch from a truck to put it on the set. Dors that mean good news for contract

Did anyone else catch yesterday's NCIS? When DiNozzo and Bishop raided a hotel room, The Big Bang Theory was playing on the TV. Tony heard it from outside the room and knew it was the Dungeons & D

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships?hootPostID=07111e53d6a52e6c06393d836f525f15

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Awww, nice Jim/Kaley friendship.

you know, watching Jim and Mayim all the time, yeah is adorable and i ship shamy, and is also mandatory for them to be close because of selling shamy( i mean that in a good way, doing interviews and all that promotion). But this, this takes me back to the first seasons and maan did i miss this!!!!! i will always cherish those scenes in the basement, S and P talking while doing laundry and becoming friends, the first Comic-cons, the first photoshoots... how it all started... *single tear falling* lol ooh god i'm gonna cry so bad when this show ends...

Shenny doesn't exist. But yeah I like their friendship

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:22 PM, stardustmelody said:

Most of the shows were short.  The longest was Friends, obviously.  Kind of a shame but I do understand why BBT would be shortest given he only worked on the pilot episodes (unaired and aired) and no other episodes of the show.  Just the mere fact they were asked to participate is great in itself.   But Jim was great as always.  

Is it me or was it strange his favorite Burrows show was Mary Tyler Moore

17 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

He said one time in an interview it was one of the first sit-coms he used to watch when he was a kid (maybe the reruns, I'm not quite sure if it was still on the air when Jim was little...)

Edited by mirs1

32 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

It originally ran from 1970 to 1977.  Jim was (i think) born in 1974.  He probably saw it throughout his childhood when it ran in syndication....It was a great, great show, perhaps the best that Burrows was associated with (IMHO).....

• Like 3

I'm sure I'm going to hate for this but here goes. Kaley everyone knows loved Friends. Johnny I didn't buy being a Taxi fan but the show and its actors were there in the crowd like Friends. MTM no one was there. I'm guessing the interviewer was thinking he'd say Will and Grace.

23 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I'm sure I'm going to hate for this but here goes. Kaley everyone knows loved Friends. Johnny I didn't buy being a Taxi fan but the show and its actors were there in the crowd like Friends. MTM no one was there. I'm guessing the interviewer was thinking he'd say Will and Grace.

Why would you get hate for simply stating an opinion lol

When Jim spoke at the NYC Paley centre in 2010 he said that the Mary Tyler Moore show was one of his faves, he has stated this in other interviews also.

http://www.examiner.com/article/big-bang-theory-s-jim-parsons-at-nyc-paley-center

Funny to think he has personal preferences and likes huh?  :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I can see Johnny liking Taxi.  It had a different vibe to it - smart comedy.

Wasn't the interviewer Bill Nye?  And he might have been surprised that Jim didn't say a comedy that was more currently shown.

But I don't hate you for saying that...:shy:

From Variety:  http://variety.com/2016/tv/spotlight/big-bang-theory-200th-episode-cast-creators-oral-history-1201711636/

‘Big Bang’ Hits 200: Cast and Creators Remember the Path to TV History

“Big Bang’s” 200th episode, titled “The Celebration Experimentation,” will feature a cameo by original “Batman” star Adam West, along with the returns of Wil Wheaton, Sara Gilbert, John Ross Bowie and Christine Baranski. But the element that keeps millions tuning in to “The Big Bang Theory” is the heartfelt bond shared by Raj, Howard, Bernadette, Amy, Penny, Leonard and Sheldon — one solidified over the take-out dinners eaten on that weathered couch.

To appreciate “The Big Bang Theory’s” evolution, Variety asked all involved to take us back to the creative initial singularity that would one day explode into a phenomenon delighting TV audiences around the globe......

'The Big Bang Theory''s 200th Episode:

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Variety:  http://variety.com/2016/tv/spotlight/big-bang-theory-200th-episode-cast-creators-oral-history-1201711636/

“Big Bang’s” 200th episode, titled “The Celebration Experimentation,” will feature a cameo by original “Batman” star Adam West, along with the returns of Wil Wheaton, Sara Gilbert, John Ross Bowie and Christine Baranski. But the element that keeps millions tuning in to “The Big Bang Theory” is the heartfelt bond shared by Raj, Howard, Bernadette, Amy, Penny, Leonard and Sheldon — one solidified over the take-out dinners eaten on that weathered couch.

To appreciate “The Big Bang Theory’s” evolution, Variety asked all involved to take us back to the creative initial singularity that would one day explode into a phenomenon delighting TV audiences around the globe......

This was great!  Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

From The Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-evolution-how-869049

'Big Bang Theory' Evolution: How TV's Nerdy Comedy Grew Into a Family Show

CBS' The Big Bang Theory wasn't envisioned as a traditional family comedy. But that's precisely what the nerdy show that could has become as the series, created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, approaches its landmark 200th episode......

Big_Bang_Theory_pilot_embed.jpg

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Beautiful!!!!! remember the video of that first Comic-con... babies!!!!!!!!!!!! :tender:

8 minutes ago, I Miss Dan said:

Hey everyone! Remember, the whole cast is on "CONAN" tonight on TBS.  It's on at 11pm EST.  There are usually clips of the show the next day for those who don't get TBS.

thank you!!!

question: is someone recording the whole show tonight? because, like Miss Dan said, they usually show clips but not the complete interview. Will someone do it?????? 

39 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From The Hollywood Reporter:

'Big Bang Theory' Evolution: How TV's Nerdy Comedy Grew Into a Family Show

CBS' The Big Bang Theory wasn't envisioned as a traditional family comedy. But that's precisely what the nerdy show that could has become as the series, created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, approaches its landmark 200th episode......

Big_Bang_Theory_pilot_embed.jpg

Am I being basic? - I can't see the link? 

25 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Sorry...edited my post to include the link.

Thank you, I was feeling a bit dim for a second there ;)

Raj will next attempt to date both ex-girlfriend Emily (Laura Spencer) and new arrival Claire (Alessandra Torresani). "It's about time a character tried to date two women at the same time!"

Ugh! A character DID try that Kunal, AND IT WAS YOUR CHARACTER! :no: and Leonard but still...

tumblr_inline_o31tniu6cZ1rlxko0_540.gif.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I can't believe that Conan is having the cast of my most favorite show in the world on his show on my birthday!:queen:I'm going to take a nap now so I stay awake! Started the day with a TR bright and early and ending it with this. The party will continue tomorrow night with E 200!:party::party:

Hope you're having a great day! Happy Birthday!!!!

8 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I can't believe that Conan is having the cast of my most favorite show in the world on his show on my birthday!:queen:I'm going to take a nap now so I stay awake! Started the day with a TR bright and early and ending it with this. The party will continue tomorrow night with E 200!:party::party:

Happy, happy birthday SPTF!  So happy some great TBBT things are happening on your day!