The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I.Am.Molly

Leonard And Penny Thread. Season 7 [Spoiler Free]

Alright so i thought i'd start off the Leonard and Penny thread now that the Season 7 part of the forum is up and running! Yeah, so, how cute are these two?

1B5552355-130115-ent-bigbang-hmed.blocks

Yeah, totally. :icon_wink:

• Like 4

Thanks for starting this thread I. Am. Molly.

eta:  Are spoilers allow in this thread?

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 1

Thanks for starting this thread I. Am. Molly.

eta:  Are spoilers allow in this thread?

No problem, just started it out of boredom since i saw the Shamy thread was up! And i have no idea about the spoilers. I guess if most of the people that visit here are okay with spoilers then they probably will be allowed. :)

Good first picture, but to be honest the hug in the car at the airport, is my favorite hug.

Alright so i thought i'd start off the Leonard and Penny thread now that the Season 7 part of the forum is up and running! Yeah, so, how cute are these two?

1B5552355-130115-ent-bigbang-hmed.blocks

Yeah, totally. :icon_wink:

you are the best---they are very cute :cool:

Good first picture, but to be honest the hug in the car at the airport, is my favorite hug.

It is a good one SRAM, it is a good one. :)

LenPenBye.png

• Like 4

I just circled back to how good a contiguous one hour would be. Its actually awesome. If that had been announced by itself... He should have lead with that, then stopped.

An hour, contiguous!!!!!

eta: shoot. Is that spoiler? I'm new at thinking in a bifurcated fashion. The voices I hear chant in unison.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 1

LenPenBye.png

The more I look at it makes me think that Kaley is either a very good actress or that is Kaley hugging Johnny. Her whole body is into that hug and her head is mashed against him.

• Like 4

The more I look at it makes me think that Kaley is either a very good actress or that is Kaley hugging Johnny. Her whole body is into that hug and her head is mashed against him.

Definately my favourite moment of S6, Kaley/Penny's body language and the way she hugged Leonard was just so real and touching. That and Kaley and Johnny dated in real life, so theirs obvousley a familiarity their.

• Like 2

Another great thing about that screen capture is that you can't see Sheldon.

• Like 5

LenPenBye.png

it is sooooooo cute, thanks molly

• Like 1

Oh god, that's exactly what I was thinking.

• Like 1

I agree and it's too bad we had to hear and see Sheldon on our television screen during Lenny goodbye scene.

• Like 1

I just circled back to how good a contiguous one hour would be. Its actually awesome. If that had been announced by itself... He should have lead with that, then stopped.

An hour, contiguous!!!!!

eta: shoot. Is that spoiler? I'm new at thinking in a bifurcated fashion. The voices I hear chant in unison.

Relax dude, thats not a spoiler. It was announced by CBS, so pretty much everyone knows that the premiere is going to last an hour.

EEEEEKKKKK! 

Sorry, i had a moment. I get too excited for what could happen in that one hour when i start to think about it.... :)

I think its a mixture of both. I think Kaley gets very into her Leonard and Penny scenes. In the 'i love you' scene she said she felt like she was Penny and in the 'i'm passionate about you' scene, it took her several takes to get the whole speech out without crying. I think this scene was the same, i think in that moment she probably felt like she was Penny and clung to him for dear life. It was lovely :)

• Like 5

Relax dude, thats not a spoiler. It was announced by CBS, so pretty much everyone knows that the premiere is going to last an hour.

EEEEEKKKKK!

Sorry, i had a moment. I get too excited for what could happen in that one hour when i start to think about it.... :)

I think its a mixture of both. I think Kaley gets very into her Leonard and Penny scenes. In the 'i love you' scene she said she felt like she was Penny and in the 'i'm passionate about you' scene, it took her several takes to get the whole speech out without crying. I think this scene was the same, i think in that moment she probably felt like she was Penny and clung to him for dear life. It was lovely :)

So lovely. She gets totally immersed. I think i read once Kaley said she she never had an acting lesson. Someone might confirm. But it shows they had a win in casting. In fact, wins all round.

And, a hopefully consistent one hour (well, 43 minutes, after ads, if we are lucky, more likely 38 min). I'll echo your Eeeek, but at a slightly higher pitch - and fan myself with my hands. It does bear pondering.

Ay papi.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 1

So lovely. She gets totally immersed. I think i read once Kaley said she she never had an acting lesson. Someone might confirm. But it shows they had a win in casting. In fact, wins all round.

And, a hopefully consistent one hour (well, 43 minutes, after ads, if we are lucky, more likely 38 min). I'll echo your Eeeek, but at a slightly higher pitch - and fan myself with my hands. It does bear pondering.

Ay papi.

Chu got a problem wit that papi?

nuh uh.

Yeah i think your right about the no acting lessons thing. i vaguely remember hearing/reading that once. Why do you have to rain on my parade. its one hour okay? haha

• Like 1

Luckily, with my attention span and memory retention issues, it becomes completely fresh at each viewing. So really the episodes are as long as a piece of string. Hehehe.

off track, have you seen the t-shirt that says something like "half air, half water, never mind; regardless, the glass is always full".

I have that. Don't always read it, cos its backwards in the mirror.

Luckily, with my attention span and memory retention issues, it becomes completely fresh at each viewing. So really the episodes are as long as a piece of string. Hehehe.

off track, have you seen the t-shirt that says something like "half air, half water, never mind; regardless, the glass is always full".

I have that. Don't always read it, cos its backwards in the mirror.

I like that quote. Although my favourite 'glass half full' quote has to be: "It doesn't matter whether the glass is half full or half empty, there's room for more vodka." :) haha

• Like 2

I wonder how long CBS and Time Warner Cable will be battling and how it will affect the fall premieres of TBT and more?!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/cbs-lose-400k-per-day-time-warner-cable-011332237.html

The dispute probably won't run that long. If it runs to the first week of September, local fans will start losing football (the US kind). Premier week, for CBS starts on the 23rd of September. So football fans would lose three weeks of football. Can you imagine the hue and cry if football fans lose even one week of football? (full disclosure, I am a football fan) It will affect ratings, if CBS isn't being shown. Any boxes showing they are tuned to a CBS channel, on a Time Warner system, will simply be subtracted from the totals, reducing the numbers.