The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

I hope it's going to be a Shamy B-plot (or C-plot or whatever, since it seems like Raj has his own, probably with Howard or Stuart, and Tara is on the script).

Okay, I have to ask.. Is Tara a writer specifically for Shamy because people keep linking 'Tara' to Shamy scenes.

Okay, I have to ask.. Is Tara a writer specifically for Shamy because people keep linking 'Tara' to Shamy scenes.

People like to think so as she is usually associated with great Shamy episodes.

Is the taping today? And I have to ask - when can we expect new spoilers to start floating around?

Yes there is a taping today, episode 12 is being taped.

The taping report depends on when the ppl who are attending have time to type it out.

usually the next day.

• Like 1

When I get home tonight, I will put the taping report up scene by scene. If I am too tired to finish, I'll finish tomorrow.

Don't you rush yourself, enjoy the taping!!

We all appreciate all you do for us. we can wait for it !!

• Like 7

Happy taping day Monique, enjoy the taping! And absolutely no rush with the taping report, relax and take your time. We all appreciate your work. Have a great night, hopefully it's a Shamy night too. :girlsigh:

• Like 6

You all are sweet. Thanks! I just got here a few minutes ago. They'll probably be checking us in pretty soon :)

You have no idea how I missed this kind of posts from you :) I'm such a nostalgic, it gives me all sorts of warm, fuzzy, dejavu's to S6! Have fun! 

• Like 4

7'11 is kinda weird with the day dreaming

From what I read, I really like it.

And usually it is even better when we see it.

I think this could be the best/funniest episode this season so far.