The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

We don't really know whether or not Amy retains any kind of upper hand in this scenario.  All we know is that Sheldon feels the need to intrude on her lunch with her colleagues.  Maybe he's jealous, and that could be interesting--if he's trying to stick his nose into her business because of these colleagues.

If the co-workers are good-looking young men, he could be jealous or worried relationship-wise, but if it's not about that, it could just be that he's jealous of the attention and so he feels compelled to intrude.

Does she put him in his place or does she take advantage of his attention?  Does he make a nuisance of himself?  Or does she relish his admitting to the relationship, including the physical aspect of it (except for him talking about the spanking, of course--I love that she kicks him under the table.)

As for the muppet, why would his favorite muppet be one that reminds him of Leonard?  Sheldon's tastes are nothing if not quirky.  Maybe he loves the goofiness of the Swedish chef. :p

It sounds like Sheldon thinks he's doing Amy a favor by allowing her to show him off to her colleagues.  Of course he says something he shouldn't when describing their relationship and she gets a little angry.  Sounds like it is all for fun.

Oh it will be a very funny scene if you ask me.   I think it will be interesting to see the fall out from that scene and how it is played.  We know Amy loves Sheldon and won't stay mad long if she is even mad.  My guess is she is more embarrassed than mad.   But it will be interesting to see what happens after. I am sure it will continue to be very entertaining.

• Like 1

THANKS A LOT PHANTAGRAE!!! IS MAYIM GOING TO BE IN S7/5?????

Yeah--that's the Workplace Proximity--apparently Amy will be working at CalTech, at least temporarily.  It looks like a good Sheldon/Amy story, along with some Howard/Bernie stuff.

We should get a taping report for 7x5 this coming Tuesday/Wednesday.  It will tape on Tuesday.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 3

OMG SHAMY!!! I can't wait for Episode 5! I looooove couple-mode Sheldon! It's nice to see that Sheldon's the one stirring things up in the Shamy~! xD

Can someone please PM me the link to the sides? I'm kind of new and don't really know where to go for it. thank you!

Welcome to the new Shamy fans!

I've been thinking some more about these spoilers and let my imagination go a bit wild but bear with me while I speculate about how this scenario could turn out to be pretty interesting. So, Amy might not be there permanently because that would complicate cafeteria scenes too much (unless she ends up going off to eat somewhere else on a regular basis, but whatever) but this still doesn't mean it is only a one-ep thing. It could be a mini-arc sort of like Howard's space mission that drags out for half a season or so. There could be a lot of possible interesting scenarios for how that would affect Shamy's development and set up milestones for sweeps. I can also see Sheldon being upset once she leaves for good. 

Just some thoughts that probably won't amount to much, it is likely to be a one-ep thing, but this is such a great scenario to exploit.

• Like 2

What? What?

As Raj has even pointed out, Scooter is lame. Worst. Muppet. Ever.

However, the Swedish Chef is the best Muppet. He is far and away my favorite Muppet - and a favorite with many other nerds. He was made into his own language you can set on Google, for crying out loud. Everyone loves the Swdish Chef! That Sheldon loves him too is delightful, and hardly surprising. He's delightful.

Welcome to the new Shamy fans!

I've been thinking some more about these spoilers and let my imagination go a bit wild but bear with me while I speculate about how this scenario could turn out to be pretty interesting. So, Amy might not be there permanently because that would complicate cafeteria scenes too much (unless she ends up going off to eat somewhere else on a regular basis, but whatever) but this still doesn't mean it is only a one-ep thing. It could be a mini-arc sort of like Howard's space mission that drags out for half a season or so. There could be a lot of possible interesting scenarios for how that would affect Shamy's development and set up milestones for sweeps. I can also see Sheldon being upset once she leaves for good. 

Just some thoughts that probably won't amount to much, it is likely to be a one-ep thing, but this is such a great scenario to exploit.

I would love Amy working at cal tech for a few episodes. I hope you are right! I also think it would play nicely into how would like to see a SIk, where sheldon is so impressed by her research or work that he just leans in and kisses her, kind of a shock to Amy :)

• Like 1

I would love Amy working at cal tech for a few episodes. I hope you are right! I also think it would play nicely into how would like to see a SIk, where sheldon is so impressed by her research or work that he just leans in and kisses her, kind of a shock to Amy :)

If we get a SIK after some late working hours in the office and over science I can pretty much die happy. I don't even care if the show gets canceled the following episode. LOL. (I'M JOKING!!!)

• Like 4

I agree. IMO the best scenario for the SIK is one where Sheldon kisses Amy while she's working or explaining something very scientific and smart. I don't really want him to kiss her after a major event or because he's overwhelmed. I want him to kiss her for what he has always loved in Amy : her mind. And we know that it's Sheldon's best aphrodiac, right ? That would be a very spontaneous, maybe small or short but true kiss. That's the first thing that seduces me in the Shamy relationship, and I want it to continue in that direction.

Edit : And welcome to the new Shamy shippers !

Edited by Redrose
  • Like 2

If we get a SIK after some late working hours in the office and over science I can pretty much die happy. I don't even care if the show gets canceled the following episode. LOL. (I'M JOKING!!!)

That's how I've always pictured it. Him being so turned on (so to speak. LOL) by something she's done in science that he just plants one on her. 

• Like 3

I can see that it somehow affects to Sheldon's homeostasis at his work if Amy is to stay there for a longer time. I think Amy would be, at least in some aspects, glad and pleased if Sheldon is so interested about her at the work. Of course if he is clinging too much that would be very annoying. I can think they could eat lunch together in her laboratory or do a project together. It seems to be a good storyline if it is to continue more than one episode. How beautiful it would be Sheldon kissing her because of admiration of some scientific achievement she has done or because of the brilliance of her mind or just because of how much he feels love and affection for her, I still think his pride and condescending attitude should be swept away for that moment. And If Leonard and Penny keep having sex in Leonard's lab so who knows what Sheldon decides :)

• Like 2

Hey guys! I'm new to the TBBT Fanforum and I don't know what sides are, but I figured it has something to do with spoilers and I was wondering if anyone can PM the 7.05 sides to me pretty please?

[Also, I have no idea how to change my profile pic, if anyone can tell me how to do that, that'd be awesome too!]

Thankssss <3

-Shamyforthewin-

Sheldon knows all about kisses (see 4/21). When Amy kisses him in 4/21, he kisses her back (a Little) and he says: FASCINATING! It would be ADORABLE if first SIK is in Sheldon s office or in Amy s office/lab. But leave the physical love for a SECLUDED AREA(Sheldon s own words in 6/23)!!!

I love TMI Sheldon already and I haven't even seen it yet. haha! 

I think the fact that he brings up the spanking in that context means something else than what Jim thinks though ;)

Edited by koops
  • Like 3