The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

OMG that episode was the sweetest or what!!?!?!? I LOVED the Shamy!!!!! As you all said no mean comments from Sheldon,no sexual-frustrated Amy!!!! Could they give us more?? There is no point into writing a long comment when mena,koops,raz,Chiany and everybdy else already mentioned and analyzed wonderfully every cute moment!!!!!! I am just excited because now I know the writers can make perfect episodes without presenting a mean Sheldon or a needy Amy and they probably did that on porpuse. I mean those guys are more than capable to sneak in a stupid joke that makes Amy seem sex starved or even more raise our hopes just to break them down a minute later with one of Sheldon's nasty comments to Amy. And somehow they didn't include either?? I say they know exactly what they are doing and I hope we really go somewhere good from here!!! And back to Shamy sweetness!!!!!!! Mayim was so so soooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean the way Amy was moved with the screensaver,the ''he is so into me''(awwww she is happy so now I am happy!!!!!),the sad song, the stairs scene...The way she awkwardly touched him,so gently and then she hesitates a little as if she wants to hug and kiss him and then she regrets him and drops her hand..So sweet!!!!!!!!!! And she knows she has to let him come to her!!!!!!

Guys is it just me(probably) or there was a little tiny eye-coitus moments on the stairs?????

''I am saving myself for a cute bespectacled neuroscientist with hair the colourof mud'' *his look*

tumblr_mwxunuQ2r41qft49to1_500.gif

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 2

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

Yeah I liked that too, that noone made fun of it after Penny's line.
I actually had to listen to that scene again, because the first time I really thought Raj said "do you really want Sheldon there WHEN you have kids" but he then I realized he said IF instead of WHEN.

That would have been to much for us Shamies probably :wub:

Actually, I was more annoyed by this simply because Amy didn't get to answer the question. I was curious what her answer would have been, and her expression after they make their jokes is very telling. I also loved Amy's reaction to Sheldon freaking out about seeing Missy's "lady parts" while giving birth.

"Listen to me. That is not the way they usually look."

Way to prep him for future endeavors, Amy.

tumblr_m0r3pjdHnW1rpnwsmo1_500_large.gif

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 4

Actually, I was more annoyed by this simply because Amy didn't get to answer the question. I was curious what her answer would have been, and her expression after they make their jokes is very telling.

I wanted an answer too!!!!!

I also loved Amy's reaction to Sheldon freaking out about seeing Missy's "lady parts" while giving birth.

"Listen to me. That is not the way they usually look."

Way to prep him for future endeavors, Amy.

I laughed so much at that!!!!!!! Lines like that are the reason why I love Amy!!!!!!!!! :girldance:

• Like 1

Amy and Sheldon were soooo cute in this episode, and even if Sheldon is still the same (for a lot of things), I completely agree with the band in this episode !!!
She's making him change, slowly but surely ...

(In my signature, a GIF just for you guys (and as I was creating this gif, I was listening "Under Your Spell" from Desire ... perfect song for our perfect couple :-* )

Edited by Chrystalie

thanks~!

edit: it's not available in my region :(

Is it just me or is Amy looking nicer each episode? :D They never really changed her look, but for some reason she looks so much prettier~!

They have been putting more make up on her and yes, she glows.   She was so pretty last night and I have noticed that, depending on the message they are trying to send in the episode, they do her makeup accordingly.   If they are trying to show why Sheldon stays with Amy, they make her prettier or when she is more confident and strong.  When she is insecure and less confident, they put less on her it seems, but more often than not they have been making her look prettier and prettier.  Also I like it when they dress her more like they did last night where her Cardigan and skirt fit her better and were less bulky.

• Like 2

Did anyone notice the flop mistake in Amy's pic?

tumblr_mxqqpyRmLj1rj8bvzo1_250.gif

I'll let you spot it. :p

I loved the episode. I had so many Shamy feels. I loved it! I thought there were so many references to Shamy's future and the overall had a sweet tone to it.

Some things I loved that come to mind at the moment (I am still in a Shamy haze)

I love that Sheldon kept phoning in to talk to Amy and update her, so cute. It really showed he missed her. 

I was shocked that Raj talked about her and Sheldon having kids some day  :wub: .feels.

I thought is was interesting that Amy said, about Sheldon caring about her, "if that were true I wouldn't be going home to an empty apartment every night....moving has been in the spoiler thread as the next step could this be foreshadowing!?! ;)

I love the Shenny scene when Amy imagines him saying, I am saving myself for a bespectacled Neuro scientist LOL

And of course the screen saver with all the things Sheldon loves, including her <3

And lastly the walk up the stairs *sigh*  :wub: :wub: :wub: Sheldon holding the baby probably gave Amy so many feels...

I am very happy with this episode

Oh! and the blanket was not mentioned, and I noticed the new blanket was in the photo with her on his screen saver, I wonder if they are ditching the knitted one for this new plaid one LOL 

Was it the blanket?!?! :-D :-D :-D

I don´t understand. If SHELDON does not exist, why is he there with Penny? I think it was posted only to show us AMY is (normally) a Little jealous of Penny! Amy considers Penny her best fríend, but, as a woman in love, she may consider her a Little threat . Remember, she was jealous of Alex in season 6! But, as I understand, it was only in AMY´s mind!

It wasn't about Sheldon not existing.  It was about not meeting Sheldon, or not knowing Sheldon.  If Leonard hadn't moved in with Sheldon, he never would have met Penny (except at the Cheesecake Factory), and so forth.

But Penny would still have moved into Sheldon's building, so she could have met him as her neighbor, thus the laundry room scene, which was, of course, Amy poking fun at Penny (not about jealousy or insecurity or anyting like that) and underscoring Amy's belief that SHeldon isn't or wouldn't have been interested in anyone but herself.

• Like 3

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Yes. They forgot to change the blanket back when taking the photo! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i know, it kinda bothered me a little :p

Did anyone notice the flop mistake in Amy's pic?

Posted Image

I'll let you spot it. :p

I'm gonna go with the others on this one and just say it's the blanket...because I have no clue, really.

Also, am I the only one who just loves that picture of her? An odd mix of hilarious and adorable :D

It reminds me of that picture Amy has on her phone of Sheldon smiling (albeit in a slightly sinister manner) at the camera. :lol:

• Like 2

Also, am I the only one who just loves that picture of her? An odd mix of hilarious and adorable :D

It reminds me of that picture Amy has on her phone of Sheldon smiling (albeit in a slightly sinister manner) at the camera. :lol:

Ikr? It is a bit odd but odd is part of her charm,isn't it?? And she is so cute!!!! And it goes without saying that they could have a photo that Amy is stunning and extremely beautiful but I think odd was the point. She had that odd photo of Sheldon and thought it was the sexiest face on earth. That applies for Sheldon too!!!

• Like 2

LOL I actually love that the photos they choose to admire of each other are them pulling creepy/hilarious expressions. It's so them and just proves neither of them give a crap about conventional attractiveness. Still Pasadena's favourite couple of weirdos ;)

• Like 5

Ahhhhhhhh!

Mayim: "The moment where Amy realizes she has become Sheldon’s screensaver is, I think, a really sweet one. All of those small moments help add to the emotional motivation we actors have to utilize for more monumental scenes and episodes, which may come later this season. I’m not trying to drop hints and I have no idea what the future of Amy and Sheldon is for this or any season, but I know that our writers are really smart and plant little seeds for all of the characters in almost every episode. They’re good like that. Maybe that was one!?"

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/top-7-things-about-last-nights-big-bang-theory-christmas-episode/

I'm pretty sure she knows more than she's letting on here haha

I don't think she knows. The cast has said many, many times they get the scripts the day before table reads and never know what is happening. I think she is just aware as we all are. She sees their relationship as we do and I think (or may hope) that there will be some significant progress by the end of the season.

Her post still made my heart all tingly. And I was super excited about what she wrote :)

EDIT: And by 'we' I mean all of us that pick apart every scene, speculate, and are generally obsessed with anything Shamy. Not a bad thing!

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 2

I have two words for last night episode: I LOVED....Mayim performance was outstanding. I can't imagine big bang without amy anymore this character has gained my heart and that is thanks to mayim. And the screensaver was a really cute moment, maybe Sheldon does not say much about how he feels about amy but his actions proves that our shelly is in love♥♥♥

• Like 3

If Sheldon left his laptop at home what was he using in Texas?

I think he was using his iPad--you can use Facetime, which is just like Skype.  It looked like he was holding the iPad in each scene.  If he'd been on a borrowed computer or laptop, his arms wouldn't have been up by the screen, where he was holding the iPad.  Since Amy was also on an iPad, that makes sense to me.  My sister and I use Facetime more often than Skype because you can carry the iPad around with you.

Edited by phantagrae