The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

Hermione just took all our booze!

But I digress. If we can't have Shamy goodness, then I want independent Amy goodness with her new posse, Raj and Howardette. Let's see those 4 run errands!

I don't care to guess what their idea of juicy is.

it might be an orange.

Yes Sheldon gives Amy an orange! Oh the Shamy feels! lol :)

• Like 1

I think Sheldon loves Amy much, much more than we know or are aware of. There is much more in the deeper level of him going on than what we get to see on the surface of him. He is quite of a master to hindering his feelings to show them to others. I hope we will get to see this deeper level in future.

• Like 6

I am rewatching season 6 and I was thinking about the screensaver in 7"11.

Sheldon has had that screensaver for some time, before we learned about it.

In 6"12 Sheldon has Alex go through tapes of his "Sheldon after Dark" recordings.

Anyone wondering about what she heard on them?

In 6"12 Sheldon has Alex go through tapes of his "Sheldon after Dark" recordings.

Yes another one of Molaro's unfinished stories. Of course we were all curious what he said on those tapes, but alas I doubt we will ever learn what was on them because they don't appear to be having Alex on this season. I  know she has been in a couple of NCIS episodes, but she hasn't been on there for a while either so it seems like they could bring her back on  TBBT and at least wrap up that story.   :girlsigh:

• Like 3

Oh I hope that Sheldon will give Amy a look on those recordings! It could be also scientifically reasonable because Amy is a brain scientist she would be interested in what happens in his boyfriend's mind during sleeping. And I totally hope Amy will see Sheldon too at that "Sheldon after dark" -time, with his pyjamas only, messy hair etc :wub:. Mere sleepover in a same bed at 4A or Amy's place would be priceless and Amy maybe could hear live taping of "Sheldon after Dark". ;)

• Like 3

Well, they did sleep together in the same apartment, within a few feet from each other, during the episode when Sheldon's barber was in the hospital.

So she did have a chance to see "Sheldon after Dark" live in action, just don't know if she did.

She did see him is his PJ's next morning.

But she will get to see it really live some day, but not anytime soon I'm afraid.

• Like 2

Well, they did sleep together in the same apartment, within a few feet from each other, during the episode when Sheldon's barber was in the hospital.

So she did have a chance to see "Sheldon after Dark" live in action, just don't know if she did.

But she will get to see it really live some day, but not anytime soon I'm afraid.

This is off topic but in that episode I notice that Sheldon slept with the head near the front door. However, when Penny slept for the first time at S/L appartment, Sheldon told her that she was wrong to sleep the head near the front door, giving her a list of good arguments of course..."I say that I say nothing" LOL

• Like 2

This is off topic but in that episode I notice that Sheldon slept with the head near the front door. However, when Penny slept for the first time at S/L appartment, Sheldon told her that she was wrong to sleep the head near the front door, giving her a list of good arguments of course..."I say that I say nothing" LOL

Good point.

Maybe he felt so safe over at Amy's, he wasn't concerned?

Or the writers simply forget.

• Like 2

Oh I didn't remember this one!Yes, they actually slept in the same apartment and Amy saw him in his pyjamas. I would like to know what kind of reaction Amy had when he showed at her door with his bongos after 3:00am. She said she thought it was a "musical booty call". Did Sheldon play bongos to Amy then? I wonder what did he say to Amy there. And  Amy saw Sheldon in that chaotic state of mind, so it must have been quite a surprise for her. A boyfriend to whom everything is always so restricted and organized, to see him in that condition playing bongos.

I am happy though that writers were bold enough season 4-5 to do such things, and were not restraining Shamy from each other.

• Like 4