The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

Taping day. Does everyone remember the secret codes? :ninja: 

• Like 1

No, we should have a secret PM to refresh people's memories maybe :ninja:

Seriously though, have people forgotten already? :p It's only been a few months! 

• Like 1

I love TMI Sheldon already and I haven't even seen it yet. haha! 

I think the fact that he brings up the spanking in that context means something else than what Jim thinks though ;)

Oh, I don't know about that--I think Jim knows how he played it and what he felt Sheldon was thinking. ;)

what's the code for ?

There are several "code words" that stand for various types of Shamy interaction or lack thereof.  Like if there's something really good, something nice, but not overly exciting, something bad, or nothing at all.

I have it written down somewhere... :p

Oh OK, it's for the chat ?

Or is it while waiting for the ful taping report ?

*sorry, newbie here*

I don't even remember them. Haha. Shall we discuss? I have all day. Haha.

Pasadena....Kracken....Haha.

OMC! LOL! Chloe! Send this girl a PM! :p

@Leia, it was so Monique could summarize everything in one word once she leaves the taping. 

• Like 2

Yes, I'm having some breathing space at work, so I can afford it :p 

I so far avoided spoilers until my people (i.e. Andy and mena) told me it was safe to check them out because I didn't have time to get angry, not because of spoilers per-se. But I am actually thinking about going unspoiled for sweeps though. I watched Flaming Spittoon the other week and I was wondering what it would be like to watch an ep like that completely unspoiled. Haven't decided though yet.

• Like 1

when have we the taping report 7/5?? i´m waiting it?????

It will probably be tomorrow morning (Wednesday) because the taping gets out kind of late in the evening and Monique has some distance to travel afterward before she gets home.  She might give us some kind of quick few words tonight, but the full report might not come until tomorrow.

It's only noon in LA right now and the taping starts in the evening, so you have some time to relax. :)

• Like 1

oh dear! MJ has forgotten too?! :p 

I so far avoided spoilers until my people (i.e. Andy and mena) told me it was safe to check them out because I didn't have time to get angry, not because of spoilers per-se. But I am actually thinking about going unspoiled for sweeps though. I watched Flaming Spittoon the other week and I was wondering what it would be like to watch an ep like that completely unspoiled. Haven't decided though yet.

sis it looks like we might not have a choice about being unspoiled for them :p

• Like 1