The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Just thinking about the shamy coitus scenario

I've no idea if they will do it but if they do then I think its Unlikely that we will see the deed being done, what is more likely is us being shown the aftermath

Sheldon and Amy laying in bed wide eyed with surprise and the scene fades out with Sheldon simply saying

"Fascinating"

I've always envisioned them handling that moment that way! Ah as much as I'm so happy the show will probably go on another 3 years, I know that means longer til we get to some 'Shamy sexuals'. Although I would enjoy seeing the 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' monkeys so maybe a little audio? I'm so perverse hahahaha

I've wondered how it would be executed, too. Every scenario I run through my mind seems so... strange. Haha, the writers will really have their hands full when the time comes. Jim and Mayim, too.

I always pictured it as the camera panning over the bed, covers pulled up, Amy panting with that creepy ass grin on her face. lol

This is by far my favorite scenario! xD

Edit: okay, that smiley is weird, lmao!

Edited by Maddie21
  • Like 2

I've wondered how it would be executed, too. Every scenario I run through my mind seems so... strange. Haha, the writers will really have their hands full when the time comes. Jim and Mayim, too.

This is by far my favorite scenario! xD

Edit: okay, that smiley is weird, lmao!

Which smiley is that..lol

I think if it were to happen, It would be pretty much be at the end of the episode.. like a really deep moment between them, chatting on the sofa in either apartment with just Sheldon saying "I'm ready", Scene ends with them walking to the bedroom, episode ends on a cliff hanger of "Did they, Didn't they"..

Then the next episode (If they did) would be Sheldon strutting with his new manhood and being completely surprised with what happened, And working out what to do next with his relationship. Putting the comedy right into it of course, The writers could have so much fun with Sheldon in that scenario..  OR, If they didn't maybe another build up or Amy and the guys trying to prepare Sheldon better. Or deep emotional episode type thing.

If they do ever do it (which personally I hope they do) It will be interesting to see what the writers come up with!

I always pictured it as the camera panning over the bed, covers pulled up, Amy panting with that creepy ass grin on her face. lol

so... a day after they had sex for the firt time Sheldon and Amy becomes addicted to it, and they starts to having freaking sex night after night in sheldon's bedroom with an upset and freaked out Leonard yelling from his own bedroom like "oh nooo, no again.. be quiet for God's sake!!"  

BANG!
  • Like 4