The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

I'm still confused about the Star Wars ep. That is supposed to air on the 30th. So did they already film it? WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING.

My mind is going into a tail spin.

Apparently that was taken during a break in filming, so I wouldn't analyze her expression too much. But it definitely could go wrong for Amy anyway. For me, I just want development in their relationship, and I don't really care when or what direction - kiss or break up - it is as long as it's not tied up in a way that keeps the status quo. Guess we'll have to see where this leads, but I certainly hope that train leaves the station.

• Like 7

She said on Instagram, in the comments, that the picture is between takes. She said that Simon and Melissa were teasing her and that's why she has that face.

So excited about the V-day episode.. Although I agree a little worried about the expression on her face.. Gahh the wait is going to KILL me.lol

She replied to me on IG and said that Melissa and Simon were teasing her, it was during a break.

So that also means it's prob with Howardette

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 3

I don't understand why they would film without an audience?

They shoot some scenes like that beforehand. Especially with special sets and green screens, Ect. The rest will probably be filmed as normal

• Like 1

That's right, I had forgotten about that. I'm just too hopeful for a SIK, I guess. I just know they won't film that in front of an audience when the time comes. :p

She replied to me on IG and said that Melissa and Simon were teasing her, it was during a break.

So that also means it's prob with Howardette

I would think it not just the four of them considering Sheldon and Howard only get along because of Leonard.

They had a double date before.

I guess that's true but with all the glasses I think all three couples are there.

This makes me so happy that it's not an Amy face and instead a Mayim. haha OMG I want to read spoilers now, but then again, I don't. Damn it.

They were going to have a double date the episode before the last, Hesitation Ramification...when sheldon didn't show up because he was doing the joke/try to be funny thing.

I feel lost, what does SIK mean? Sorry if that is a stupid question.lol

I hope Shamy have a kiss on valentines day!! :biggrin:

• Like 1

I feel lost, what does SIK mean? Sorry if that is a stupid question.lol

I hope Shamy have a kiss on valentines day!! :biggrin:

Sheldon Intiated Kiss

If the 7.15 Locomotive Manipulation is the vday episode and it seems the 7.15 is taped on the 21st, I am so glad Monique is going on the 21st!!! she is lucky and gets the great Shamy episodes! Hopefully this time as well!!

• Like 1

Sheldon Intiated Kiss

You will only ever see SIK on a TBBT related site :p

I saw this photo and let out a massive "WHOA".. Not ideal on a bus full of people....

This is going to be a very interesting episode... Last years Valentines was so sweet, I wonder if they can top it? It's already a winner if its on a train.. esp for Sheldon... :D

When 7.15 airs?? Is it possible that they are on the train for several days??? So as star said it could be a double episode. Maybe Amy manipulated him to get on the train so that they are there for Vday. Or maybe he manipulated her :-p "Come on we'll be there on valentine's day!!"

I hope as Lionne said for something to happen!! They need to deal with the shamy too at some point. And I hope we get to have scenes when they are alone too. IF there is a SIK I would like them to be alone.

• Like 1

Salt Lake City.

In infestation ep.

Sheldon asked Amy "name your price"

Amy" kissed me where I have never been kissed before"

Sheldon"you mean like Salt Lake City?"

• Like 2