The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

OMG, I just can't ! 

I don't want to be spoil for that episode ! It's gonna be very difficult I know that but I really want to be surprise !!!! 

So, I will avoid that thread....:( 

Bye !!!!!! :) 

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I agree.  I think it will top D&D and likely will be verbal because he seems to be expressing emotions more easily.  I always felt he would speak before acting because that is where his comfort zone is right now. 

Sheldon should just shut up and kiss her! :shout:

• Like 5

Ok. Expectation levels rising. *fans self*

*tries not to betray cool exterior*

At least you don't have Tooms bile on your hands... :p

I'm still hoping that train gives them a proper jostling.

I do wonder if they'll have that quiet moment I talked about (was that in the Spoiler folder?) and that Sheldon will at least tell her how he really feels, maybe give her a hug on his beloved train.  Can you imagine how special that could be for him--the girl he has grown to love, riding on a train with him?

If he's happy to be with her on a train, maybe that will help him to open up.  Whether it's a clear declaration of his feelings or a hug or other physical manifestation, or the Holy SIK, if they're on a train together, I think that would be "romantic" to Sheldon, even if he might not use that word. ;)

• Like 2

I've been thinking about this since Mayim posted that picture on fb

That howadette get up to go to the bathroom or something and shamy decides to book it and run and hide from them cause they're being tedious (and vice versa) and sheldon and Amy end up somewhere really nice where the moonlight reflects on Amy's beautiful face and Sheldon gets caught up in the moment and tells her that she's beautiful...

Okay I need to air it out in ff.net :p

• Like 1

Bringing this one over here as well since it is specific to Shamy:

From TVGuide: 

Big Bang Theory scoop, please! — Raina

In the Valentine's Day episode, Amy and Sheldon take the next baby step in their relationship during a trip to Napa Valley. "They have a very real moment and it means a lot to them and to anyone who's a fan," showrunner Steve Molaro tells me, confessing that he teared up during shooting.

http://www.tvguide.c...rs-1076018.aspx

A very real moment...hmm...wonder what that means.   Oh boy!  :girlinlove:

Mother of cow. I leave for 2 hours and miss this. I have to turn a fan on and breathe before I pass out.

• Like 2

OK just a scenario, no idea if this is what's been taped

Let's say Amy organised the train trip, Sheldon is so excited when he finally gets in the train he tells her thanks and tries to slip in how much he loves her but doesn't take it back and they look at each other for a moment before having a mutual kiss

• Like 1

Oh dear, I'm a little shy and new to the forums but I shall give this a shot :)

As far as predictions go for the upcoming Valentines episode, I agree with the whole idea that it may very well be an episode much like love spell potential. I mean, if it made Molaro tear up, it must be pretty big, right? Good lord, my thoughts about this episode just keep coming out like some sort fanfiction, but I really am hoping for a SIK to be honest!  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_mrgreen: 

Okay I googled Napa Valley wine tains and for valentine's day and it says there is a violinist that walks around the carriges and there is a thing called a love lock where couples write there initials on the lock and lock it onto the bridge of the train.... My mind is filled with so many images of shamy right now !!

So many *like* clicks.....

So so many likes...

I invented a word for my feels... "Shamotional"

Thats how much my sanity has dies this evening. I'm hoping for at least ILY and SIK.. 

• Like 1

I assume VD if that's what they pre-taped yesterday? Also, I reckon there would have been a mention on twitter if the Star Wars guest stars were around for the taping this week.

I know as much as the rest of you though. :p

Edited by AdAstra
  • Like 1

I assume VD if that's what they pre-taped yesterday? Also, I reckon there would have been a mention on twitter if the Star Wars guest stars were around for the taping this week.

I know as much as the rest of you though. :p

So the valentines would be the 14th episode? Filmed on Jan 14? 2014? Guys... FOURTEEN!!

• Like 2

Well given a tweet from Bill earlier, it may be the Star Wars one.   It would make sense to tape the Star Wars one which is episode 7.14 to air on January 30.  I think there is a possibility that 7.15 and 7.16 are a two-parter episode with parts of it airing in 7.15 and other parts in 7.16 since 7.16 would air February 13 which is the day before V-day.   7.15 airs Feb 7 so it may be all of the lead up to what ends up going on in 7.16, unless they are just going to air the V-day episode early.  

We will know more from Monique later as to which episode will tape tonight.   But they have never really taped an episode out of order.  If the Star Wars one needs a lot of editing (which it might, it depends on how it is done), then they would probably have to tape it tonight.

One thing I can say, is that if they do anything like we have been speculating on V-day (based on Steve's quote), then I don't know how they can make it believable for Sheldon to continually go back to Lenny and act like their child all the time.  They really need to figure out if Sheldon is going to be able to be a full-fledged adult man that can be in love with a woman he adores, or whether he is never going to be capable of growing up.  But this flip-flopping of his character is making my head spin and I really don't care for it.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

Yeah, it is really annoying. I can't stand the flip-flopping, they are just too afraid to make a leap with his character.

Also, I think it was Koops who mentioned him being used a plot device for comedic relief, which I agree is truly maddening.

I don't have an issue of him being used for comic relief if they at least keep it believable and in character, but lately that hasn't been the case.  They are flip-flopping him all over the place.  Now it is time to either decide he will forever be a Peter Pan and never grow up and let Amy move on, or have him grow up and be a man, but find new ways to make him be comic relief.   He went three seasons and was far less childish than they have presented him in these last two seasons.  I think if they are taking a step forward with Shamy, now would be a good time to start transitioning him to let him grow up.  Let them find work related things or experiments, etc. as ways to be funny, but not the pet-dog stuff like in the last episode.   UGH!