The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

Please guys if Monique says something on the chat move it here too!!! With 20 people there I can't read every comment plus I have to work!!! Thank you so much guys and I eish I was on the chat with you!!! Love ya all!!!!!!! <3

eta:I am making a tea. Cause it is morning here and because I want to honour those dang super cute teaholicks shamy folks!!!!!!! <3

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 6

Please guys if Monique says something on the chat move it here too!!! With 20 people there I can't read every comment plus I have to work!!! Thank you so much guys and I eish I was on the chat with you!!! Love ya all!!!!!!! <3

They will, I just asked the same as I am working too atm.

omg!  you guys are making me WANT to crack and cave in.  Argh!  I've been spoil free for over a year.  What do I do??  I heard it from a friend who went to the taping too so its like..dammit!  Hmmm.  HELP! :p

omg!  you guys are making me WANT to crack and cave in.  Argh!  I've been spoil free for over a year.  What do I do??  I heard it from a friend who went to the taping too so its like..dammit!  Hmmm.  HELP! :p

I don't envy you atm.

I wish you strength !!

• Like 1

Ok I need some time to CALM DOWN(yeah right). I cannot process it right now!!!

Thanks Dana and mena!!!

I love Shamy so much. I love every scene they have ever been in and I feel so lucky to have witnessed what may become my favorite scene with them. Mayim and Jim have such great chemistry and it definietly shows in the scene. To me it's everything I've ever wanted in a Shamy kiss and I can only hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Remember though, I am an insane optimist and would have loved anytime Sheldon kissed Amy.

YES I REPEAT SHELDON KISSED AMY!!!!! :)

God bless you Dana!!! So glad you got to witness that!!! I hope you will DREAM it over and over tonight!!!!! ;-) I am still speechless I really don't know how to react!!! I read it again and again and again!!! I feel like the writers still try to cover Sheldon's eagerness for the kiss with the whole "you-tricked-me-here-if-you-wanna-romance-take-it" thing but it is getting more and more obvious!!!!!!!!! I mean there is eye-coitus involved!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!

Thoughts anyone?????

• Like 1

He prob did it to make a point but when he did kiss her..,.Lighting struck him. He had fallen for that vixen

• Like 4

He prob did it to make a point but when he did kiss her..,.Lighting struck him. He had fallen for that vixen

Yes but I believe that deep inside he just needed an excuse to do something he really wanted and it was the perfect chance. And to make a point of course!!! I hope that will have an impact on their relationship and not be forgotten like tha hand holding..

• Like 1

I think we need to see how it turns out on screen, but it's hard not to get excited and fangirl all over the place!!

• Like 1

OMG, I'm shaking with excitement!

Yesterday I was so sure it would be a ILY because of the " baby step". But I don't think a SIK is actually a " baby step ", it's been 3 seasons we're expecting Sheldon to reciprocate Amy's kiss. This is such a HUGE moment that I hardly believe it's true.

And I totally agree with Cecilia, Sheldon DID want that too.

I really wonder how they're going to deal with this afterwards. I don't expect too much kissing, but it would be sad if there wasn't any consequences in their everyday Relationship.

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 1

Aw shit. It's 4:45 AM and I woke up because I was too excited to see what episode was filmed. Now I am awake for good. Yayyyyy. My heart is racing.

• Like 2

How am I suppose to work now?

I am still at work... It's the hardest thing ever, Work mates have had to hug me AND see me cry over fangirlness....

Needless to say my Badass rep is dead.

AS IS EVERYTHING ELSE AS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS SIK SIK SIK

• Like 2

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS ME AHAHHHHHHHSJDJSKDJDSJS!!!!!

MOST INTENSIVE SQUEALING.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IS THIS A DREAM

OH MY AHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT

TO THE CHAT

A SIK!!!!!!!! A SIK you SAY!!!!!!!!! SHELDON KISSED AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIST THE WAITING ISOVER!!!!!!!!!!!

FEEEEELS

AHHH

ARRRRMAAAGAWWWWD

SIK!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!!!!!

• Like 8

GUYS! This is the 14th episode to be filmed on the 14th based on Feb 14th.... 2014!!!!! Amy freakin called it!!! FOURTEEN! YES!

• Like 7