The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I already can't wait for Mayim's "7 things you didn't know" Kveller post! Im sure she will spill some gossip on that :p

I would have loved an "ILY" as well...

I'm still in 2 minds what was filmed the day before the taping.. (thats assuming it was filming, not rehearsals ). I'm so happy they pulled off the SIK in one take in front the audience..

Whats next!? we still have the whole second half to go yet! Its going to be very interesting to see development from here.

I am happy for the audience, but it would have been nice to see some bloopers from it.

But I'm not gonna complain.

We all agree that this is not the end of the valentine episode right? More shamy is coming ;) wht if shamy end up in the same bed and not in separate rooms? Uhhh wow...

No that would be way to fast, they aren't gonna do something this big again soon.

Just because...

Lingering Lip Kiss - This is a closed mouth kiss that lasts for more than 20 seconds. The tongue is not involved in this kiss. Lingering lip kisses involve the lips only. This kiss serves as an indication of deep love.

http://typesofkisses.net

And still not napping/sleeping.

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 3

I should really focus on my class now!!! And it's a pretty darn good class too!!! Awww I have to stop picturing Sheldon and Amy kissing!!!!!! *no way*

I know ! I was in class too when I read the taping report ! NO way to focus !!! 

I am happy for the audience, but it would have been nice to see some bloopers from it.

No that would be way to fast, they aren't gonna do something this big again soon.

I mean only for cuddling purposes! No sex at all... You know... the returning of "Cuddles" Shelly hehe

Agreed. Sex is to soon. (for Shamy anyway)

But I would like to see a bit of faster progression now, Sheldon has made such a big leap! And I bet his mind can't handle it.... Because he liked it.

Snuggles and huggles is fine though ^_^

20 seconds ?? Do you want my death ? :)

Mines already signed honey.. As long as I make it up until the episode then LIFE WELL LIVED.

Death by Shamy feels.

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 1

I just had a conference call with my boss and colleagues. I couldn't tell you one thing that was said, I just need to take the day off to recover. hahah

eta: Did Monique mention any specifics about the kiss?

Edited by denajeanx

That Sheldon was a bit angry at first when he kissed her, but after a short time, he leaned in more, not giving of the angry vibe anymore.

He might have liked it :cray:

I am literally shaking. I can't believe this happened! Why must we wait so damn long for the episode! I was going to be surprised, but someone spoiled it on twitter. Grrrr Ahh I can't believe this!

I'm sorry that you have been spoiled on twitter !! 

I wanted to go spoiler free too but I yielded to the temptation ! too hard ! 

Ahhh, I've been lurking for awhile, but I have to come in and express my happiness. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I actually didn't know if it would happen this season or not. But Sheldon FINALLY kissed Amy. I am so happy right now, like, I can't even concentrate on work. 

SO HAPPY.  :dancer:  :swoon:

• Like 1

I just had a conference call with my boss and colleagues. I couldn't tell you one thing that was said, I just need to take the day off to recover. hahah

In all honesty, I was going to go home sick.. I have to have complete composure for my job, And I have a shit loads of ground/flight safety on my shoulders.. Reading about the SIK, going into chat, then having a flight come in.. All the emotion and self control int he world. Not to mention I had a maths exam on the second part of my shift...

Remained calm (kind of) on the job, No planes crashed and a SIK...

Today = Winning type of day. 

• Like 1

Tough question but which of these two is more important to you...

Can I not pick both? Its a really REALLY tough one..

I really wish the *like* feature was unlimited... I have so many likes I can't give you all :(

Edited by kazzie

I want to know if any arms were "in action" or if they were down by by their sides. Also we they sitting next to each other or across form each other :)

• Like 1

I want to know if any arms were "in action" or if they were down by by their sides. Also we they sitting next to each other or across form each other :)

They were standing, so Sheldon had to bent down.

And she didn't know about hands/arms, she was to shocked.

• Like 1

Monique said it was a standing kiss, But she couldn't remember about hands/ arms etc..

• Like 1

Someone said it was about 5 Mississippi long

The kiss that is

Omg I can't breathe. I hope it's 5 Mississippi in the episode too!

Now all I want is for kisses like that to become a regular thing sooner rather than later.

Edited by MariaAlbina723
  • Like 1

I am going to speculate that Jim's hands were on her shoulders at least, since Sheldon's behavior was so dominant... fans self.

Having a hard time not spilling to my sister over coffee this morning... but damnit, she can get her own spoilers. It will be great, she is a huge Shamy fan, but she relies on me for her  spoilers...

I told her about the Star Wars episode and Raj's new love interest instead, because I am evil.