The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Oh my cow! What??? That means there have been Shamy hugs off screen that we haven't seen! And probably plenty of them! THIS is what I meant by offscreen progress that I would love to see hinted at! My God they really are going through my wishlist one by one, these writers.

Edited by koops
  • Like 2

Well no wonder Amy didn't mind him googling root veggies on date night....lol.

When the hell is hug day? How frequent is hug day? is there a clause for a floating hug day? Is date night an automatic hug day? If floating hug day falls on date night does that hug day move to the following Monday, like President's Day?

God, so many questions.

It's Sheldon, so you know hug day isn't Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

But hugs on non-hug day. It's like the wild west! with that and pooping at the cheesecake factory... our little Shelly's this close from grabbing a bottle of hooch and trying to make the hotel thing happen.

Oh my gosh you are making me laugh so hard that my colleagues were wondering what the heck was so funny.  LOL!   How do you explain all of this to them along with your wildman comment above and Sheldon defecating at the Cheesecake Factory.  LOL!   I am holding my sides from hurting from laughing so hard.   Guess I had better get back to being on task at work now.  LOL!

When the hell is hug day? How frequent is hug day? is there a clause for a floating hug day? Is date night an automatic hug day? If floating hug day falls on date night does that hug day move to the following Monday, like President's Day?

God, so many questions.

But hugs on non-hug day. It's like the wild west! with that and pooping at the cheesecake factory... our little Shelly's this close from grabbing a bottle of hooch and trying to make the hotel thing happen.

That boy is in love, there is no other explanation. His love for her has gone still further! You know, her love has taken effect on him still deeper! Not in this world, another universes, parallel universes or imaginary ones and whatever else, Sheldon would have done these things before he met Amy. He was unmovable in his opinions and conventions. But now...  I really hope we get more info about this hugging day! And especially hugging on non-hugging days.. Who invented the hugging day? (Sheldon??) Who initiates those hugs on hug days or non-hug days? Has Sheldon initiated a hug(s) already? Has he initiated hand holding? What else? How many, how deep and how long hugs are allowed on hug days? Is it specified where they can put their hands when hugging each other or how they can touch each other? Is it specified where they can hug? Knowing Sheldon, he wants to specify every little detail in such things, so who knows.. I'd love to get more info!

And I so loved that he called her cute.. That word in that context contains so much positive, warm feelings towards the person he is speaking about, it's really adorable. 

Edited by Catlina
  • Like 3

God, so many questions.

This brought tears to my eyes. This is the best day ever!!!! To HUG DAY!!!!

Yea he said "you little lady are on fire" and then gave her this intense look as we walked away

I wonder if we'll we some eye coitus on this episode maybe when he's saying he likes her just the way she is

By the way I'm kinda new to the forum I've been lurking around and reading everybody's posts but I'd rarely log in. Hello! :D

• Like 1

God, so many questions.

Some one please write this story.

I never tought I will say this one day but.... THANKS WRITERS !!! Thank you for rectifying Amy's character, make Sheldon progressing without being OOC, give us perfect Shamy moments without messing up everything with the last gag, make us laugh and melt inside just with a taping report lol !

Nothing to add, just a few lines that I’d like to point out again…

-              I plan on putting his love of repetition to good use some day ( oh yeah baby…)

-              Sheldon asked her, "Are you sure your moth like personality (lol) won't be drawn to the blazing fire that is myself?" Amy stares at him like he's gone mad and after a long pause she says, "No." + “He needs Amy to drive him home but she refuses because she is clearly busy. He is forced to take the bus.” ( bye bye doormat Amy… foreveeeer !)

-  Came over here to see my cute little lump of wool ( Just that line could have made this ep exceptional…)

-  the monkey and Sheldon have the same reactions to certain pictures. ( Sheldon, Amy and a Monkey in a lab ? That’s exactly the kind of scene that I want to see more, more and more...)

- I couldn't sleep because of what happened between us earlier

Sheldon goes on to tell her that he likes her just the way she is...quirks and all.

Amy: I like you too. ( :swoon: please, tell me this is not a dream…)

Anyway,

602827Yestoall.gif

• Like 6

I can't believe shamy are sitting in the TCF on date night looking up penis vegetables on his phone what kind of losers

How does that even happen? :p

I'm telling you, someone has entered the hormonal-teenage phase of having sex on the brain 24/7. :p

• Like 7

Oh gawd "hugging day"! Makes me wonder what other kinds of "days" they have or who thought of it. do they have like specific "hand holding days" (aside from going to movies), "kiss on the cheek day" ....

I wish I had a copy of that 31-page relationship agreement! 

• Like 1

Oh gawd "hugging day"! Makes me wonder what other kinds of "days" they have or who thought of it. do they have like specific "hand holding days" (aside from going to movies), "kiss on the cheek day" ....

With revisions, amendments, retractions, errata pages, codicils... God only knows how long that document is after 2 years.

• Like 2

Imagine if there was pre-recorded scene *.*

D&D day :D

holy crap on a cracker.

reading all these posts is amazing, HUG DAY - FASCINATING. THE WHOLE EPISODE - FASCINATING.

I physically can not contain myself. Overcome with shamy joy. I don't even know what i can say about it apart from that i LOVE IT and its A DREAM COME TRUE.

seriously stunned.

if this is how i'm feeling after this ep, it kind of gives me a taste of how i may feel when we get a SIK.

i think my heart will probably explode.

• Like 1