The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

OMG Dana posted more about Shamy is the Spoilers page....I just died again

Do you think Sheldon counted to three to calm himself down like maybe he was using Kohlinar (sp?)

I ran out of likes but I like everything posted after my last post. Keep it coming we have 15 days at least to wait.

• Like 1

Side note... we now totally know why Simon and Melissa were teasing Mayim....

Melisa singing K-I-s-s-s-s-s-s-I-n-g... more s's because they did it a long time....

Simon was probably offering lip balm... Just good natured jackassery....lol

Edited by Chaliceinnana

Just read Dana's post in the Spoilers thread..........I can't handle any more feels

• Like 1

HAHA I came to work (because I read the report just before I left) and told my one friend/coworker about the SIK and I was kind of fangirling and she was looking at me like I was crazy....so I need to keep my excitement here and I am grateful for all of you for that!! 

I know !!! :) don't worry you're not crazy for us :)

Just read Dana's post in the Spoilers thread..........I can't handle any more feels

Same. OMG they were really close when they parted. Holy shit. I can't breathe. Here comes the tears.

• Like 1

Ok, that post just kill me 

• Like 1

eta: Also, I know we are all hopeful, but do you guys realistically think this will become a recurring thing? I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

I don't think we will see it a lot, maybe once more this season (big maybe)

But I can see that Sheldon & Amy sitting next to each other on the couch, Leonard is there too (in the Kitchen, sitting in his chair) and Sheldon keeps hinting that he needs to leave them alone.

for example.

"Hey Leonard, shouldn't you check out how Penny is doing about *insert random thing* ?"

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 2

But I can see that Sheldon & Amy sitting next to each other on the couch, Leonard is there too (in the Kitchen, sitting in his chair) and Sheldon keeps hinting that he needs to leave them alone.

for example.

"Hey Leonard, shouldn't you check out how Penny is doing about *insert random thing* ?"

OMG I would LOVE that. Naughty Sheldon trying to get his 'mommy and daddy' kisses in. ;)

To quote Lennon/McCartney:

I never understood what a kiss could be

This could only happen to me

Can't you see

Can't you see

I can't stop thinking about it honestly. I was at the taping with a couple friends who are big fans of the show but not nearly as obsessed  as I am. After the taping we went to get food and we were just talking about whatever. Meanwhile, I'm sitting there freaking out thinking, we need to talk about this!

I think Sheldon planned on it being a quick kiss to make his point, since he just took a sip of wine, and gazed into her eyes to make a point. He planned on it being a quick kiss until he actually did it and realized he couldn't pull away. If it's half as good on screen as it was at the taping, you all will die!!

Thanks for all the details between you and MJ!

I don't know how you could have kept your composure--I would have been SQUEALING!  And I'm not much of a squealer... :biggrin:

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

Thanks for the deets to Monique and Dana. We will love you forever. :D

So they did it it in one take? That means that they actually pre-taped it and did a live run just for the audience. They do that sometimes. What you saw last night might not be exactly what we get when it airs, but it should be pretty close.

• Like 1

Dana. Please describe the audience reacts. Standing ovation? Collective AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? Some WHATs? Massive applause? My fangirl mind has so many and to think that they only did it once!

I can't stop thinking about it honestly. I was at the taping with a couple friends who are big fans of the show but not nearly as obsessed  as I am. After the taping we went to get food and we were just talking about whatever. Meanwhile, I'm sitting there freaking out thinking, we need to talk about this!

I think Sheldon planned on it being a quick kiss to make his point, since he just took a sip of wine, and gazed into her eyes to make a point. He planned on it being a quick kiss until he actually did it and realized he couldn't pull away. If it's half as good on screen as it was at the taping, you all will die!!

Ok this is a silly question but Dana, do you remember where was Sheldon's hands during the kiss? 

Ok this is a silly question but Dana, do you remember where was Sheldon's hands during the kiss?

Not silly. It was answered. Let me find for you. #5196 in the S7 thread. They don't really remember, no hands were involved most likely

Edited by notchinc

And I assume that their eyes were closed, right ?? 

Edited by Raamaa

Not silly. It was answered. Let me find for you. #5196 in the S7 thread. They don't really remember, no hands were involved most likely

^I thought that was about the post-kiss, but during I'm having a hard time imagining a kiss without some traction especially if they are standing. But I guess if noone really remembers I'll need to see how this plays out on the screen when it airs. :) Thanks, though!

The part saying they were really close when they parted has me drowning in a puddle of feels. That is NOT Sheldon-like and I LOVE that Amy has this effect on him!

• Like 1

And I suppose that their eyes were closed, right ?? 

I am not sure, if I had to guess, I would say yes. But I honestly don't know.

I am drowning in an ocean of Feels and for once I am FREAKIN LOVIN IT
SO VERY VERY HAPPY  :dancer: 

BTW I've ran out of likes AHH :hysteric:

so , sorry I can't like anymore of your wonderful posts! I love this forum and all you guys! we've been waiting for this moment for years !!!!! 

DREAMS COMMING TRUE

OH AND DANA'S POST   :girlsigh:  :swoon:  :wub::cray::wub: 

• Like 2

I have no more likes. This days has just done me in. I just....omg. :crazy::girlinlove:

THANK YOU MJ AND DANA!!!!!!!!! You both are the best!

• Like 1