The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I also hope it is not in the promo but CBS put penny being married in the Thanksgiving one so idk

If CBS are going for ratings they might just do it

Well. The first time Amy kissed sheldon in the fourth season they did put that in the promo so who knows..

But i hope not. Maybe they just put Sheldon saying "you want romance? I'll give you romance" in the promo :)

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I want to know how Sheldon was dressed in Valentines episode! Was it just his casual clothes or like a suit? Im hoping for just shirt and tie! Makes him look so fiiine

a8edydyd.jpg

• Like 2

I want to know how Sheldon was dressed in Valentines episode! Was it just his casual clothes or like a suit? Im hoping for just shirt and tie! Makes him look so fiiine

a8edydyd.jpg

The funny thing is that before the last taping report i dreamed with sheldon and amy cuddling in a bed and shelly was dressed just like that and then he kissed amy in the forehead and... and then i woke up, damnnit!

Wow, the feels from Raz's last post. I'm out of "likes" at the moment.

I agree Jamie, he could lose the blazer any time. Always looks damn good in a just the shirts and tie. Anyways, he's in a suit.

Alright thank you! :)

But please tell me its not this suit:

yhebana6.jpg

Okay I'm probably the only one who likes that plaid suit :p I think it's his best fitting one...

Haha. I liked it on him in season 1-3. Now I think he has outgrown it in a way ;p

Okay I'm probably the only one who likes that plaid suit :p I think it's his best fitting one...

I agree, I like it a lot, it's very Sheldony.

tbbts03e18.jpg

This one is way to "normal" for someone like Sheldon, even though he looked good in it.

• Like 1

So Sheldon in a suit and I'm guessing Amy probably has her flowered dress on that she wore when the gang sang for Bernadette, or at least something similar to that. I tried to tell from the picture that Mayim posted but I can't.

I can't believe we're finally getting a SIK. I still smile every time I think about it. And just imagine the relief Shamy shippers will feel when we finally get to watch it. It's gonna be like

z8zp.gif

Lol. It really does feel like we've waited forever. But the more I think about it, the more I realize it really has come at the perfect time, and like Raz said so eloquently, in the perfect way. Gah, how are we going to wait 3 weeks to see this? I'm torn on the promo because I'd really rather see the kiss in the episode, but I also want to see it as soon as possible. 

• Like 2

Yes. Its good on sheldon when he is in a crowd. But its not "Sheldon with Amy" -good. Its to funny.. doesn't really say romance. So anyway i hope thats not what he's wearing

Sheldon isn't conventionally normal nor is Amy that's why I ship them!

Indeed, that's why we love them.

The both are so quircky, even after all the "growing up" they both have done over the last few seasons!!

• Like 1