In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I have deduced that next week's script (10/2) will be the Halloween episode.  Everyone knows that I am dying for the Popeye and the Olive Oyl!!!!  

Did Monique say what parts were pre-taped?   I am curious how much of this episode was already laid to tape because I am hoping we lose nothing in editing on this one.  It was just way too good to lose a single moment.  LOL!

Mayim said this in her Top 10 Kveller blog.

Edited by notchinc

I have deduced that next week's script (10/2) will be the Halloween episode.  Everyone knows that I am dying for the Popeye and the Olive .

Do we know if anyone is going to the taping?

Hmm, I have been thinking of going spoiler free for the sweeps, if you are right that would be next taping ...hmmmm I don't know if I am that strong ;)

I will die with you if we get Popeye and olive <3

Hello everybody!  :girlsmile:

I'm a Chilean Shamy-fan and i just wanna say THANKS for the report, today i wake up really early just the read about it LOL! but definitely worth it.
Hey, I think we need a Shamy's soundtrack over here! for example...

HEAVY Shamy feels over here!  :yes:
  • Like 3

Hug days sounds like the most adorable thing ever. I did sorta wonder why Sheldon said "It's crazy." after saying they had a physical relationship, but the hugs on non-hug days makes sense, and I love it :D 

For the record, his eyes brightened up like it's a good thing...as if he was bragging when he said, "it's crazy."

• Like 8

For the record, his eyes brightened up like it's a good thing...as if he was bragging when he said, "it's crazy."

That is amazing! And since Dr. Gunderson was an older guy he wasn't even doing it in a territorial way, it was just "Hey world, this is my cute lump of wool. I don't even mind hugging her when it's unsanctioned!"

That is so romantic! I can't wait to see it!

If he hadn't said all that sweetness on her first day of work, in front of people she just met, I bet her reaction wouldn't have included shine kicking.

I also can't wait to see the scene by the door, it sounds sweet right up to the moment he ruins it.

And that laser balloon thing sounds fun!

• Like 3

You know, now that I think about this "It's crazy". I wonder if it's one of those Werewolf Transformation moments. Where he is realizing that "Actually, the world isn't falling apart when I do X and Y! That is awesome!". And, again, I'm going back to Chuck's mention of Sheldon's breakthrough at work. If they really are going ahead with that plot... could it be that relaxed Sheldon becomes a more productive Sheldon? So much for sex distracting him from work as Kripke was implying? Gosh, there would be so much to play with this stuff, I'm going to try not to get my hopes to high in terms of all the possible loose ends. 

• Like 1

oh I wanted to add this line almost made me faint:

Bernie *to Amy*: he's never gonna stop that, is he? (the triple knocks)

Amy: I don't mind. I plan on putting his love of repetition to good use some day

It reminds me of all the fanfics where Sheldon is determined to "get it right"  :swoon: 

hahaha this is so gold

• Like 2

You know, now that I think about this "It's crazy". I wonder if it's one of those Werewolf Transformation moments. Where he is realizing that "Actually, the world isn't falling apart when I do X and Y! That is awesome!". And, again, I'm going back to Chuck's mention of Sheldon's breakthrough at work. If they really are going ahead with that plot... could it be that relaxed Sheldon becomes a more productive Sheldon? So much for sex distracting him from work as Kripke was implying? Gosh, there would be so much to play with this stuff, I'm going to try not to get my hopes to high in terms of all the possible loose ends. 

I have 3 theories:

1.) There would be a Shamy moment that would make Sheldon so inspired that he discovers (maybe accidentally) a breakthrough in his work.

2.) Amy could have helped Sheldon somehow with his work (like maybe just changed the symbols) and he gets a breakthrough then was so overjoyed that he kisses Amy

3.) Sheldon needs to talk in front of people and Amy helps him confront his fear of public speaking. Then on comes a Shamy moment

Oh gahd if any of these things happen I'd be in cloud nine.

• Like 1

Does anyone else think the next taping will be for Halloween?

It stands to reason they might take one week off before sweeps and if that is the case, the next taping is the big H.

Which means Lucy will be on for Halloween.

I suppose that watching Raj with Lucy could be positive for Shamy and H/B if they need to make up. "It's never occurred to me to crawl out a window to escape you..." "Well, I am not Raj." "Thank Cow."

I know we had our hearts set on Popeye and Olive Oyl... but I am kind of leaning toward Darcy and Elizabeth after last week's reading assignment. I am only saying this because I'd like to see Jim's ass in Regency Pants. If they need to amp it up for Stuart's they go as steampunk Darcy and Elizabeth.

Does anyone else think the next taping will be for Halloween?

It stands to reason they might take one week off before sweeps and if that is the case, the next taping is the big H.

Which means Lucy will be on for Halloween.

I suppose that watching Raj with Lucy could be positive for Shamy and H/B if they need to make up. "It's never occurred to me to crawl out a window to escape you..." "Well, I am not Raj." "Thank Cow."

I know we had our hearts set on Popeye and Olive Oyl... but I am kind of leaning toward Darcy and Elizabeth after last week's reading assignment. I am only saying this because I'd like to see Jim's ass in Regency Pants. If they need to amp it up for Stuart's they go as steampunk Darcy and Elizabeth.

Yes the script next week should be the Halloween one taped on 10/8. Come on Popeye and Olive Oyl!!!

Am I the only one that went back to try and continue their fic after this report and had this reaction upon sitting down at the computer and realizing that there's no way I can make my Sheldon more adorable than the canon one now? Dammit writers. 

fuck-this-and-this.gif

• Like 4

I think that could be based on last season, but in S5 they had the double episode premiere and didn't take a break before sweeps so it could go either way.

That's what I was thinking--there's no official schedule out that I'm aware of, so there's nothing definitive to say one way or the other.

I think that could be based on last season, but in S5 they had the double episode premiere and didn't take a break before sweeps so it could go either way.

BTW--which week did they skip last fall?  I was looking at the schedule on the home page/episodes list here on the site and I don't see a skipped week before November Sweeps...

Am I the only one that went back to try and continue their fic after this report and had this reaction upon sitting down at the computer and realizing that there's no way I can make my Sheldon more adorable than the canon one now? Dammit writers. 

fuck-this-and-this.gif

Awww, poor koopsie!

fuck-this-and-this.gif

we have to start over. Sheldon's in love and it is wacky... :girldance: