The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

I really enjoy reading through your posts. It's just nice to know that others also have such strong feelings about the Shamy as I do. And that we all turn into little fangirls ( and boys) when it comes to such moments like the SIK.

And because it was mentioned before, I'd like to excuse myself for any spelling or grammar mistakes I made ( or will make). I try my best.

But as someone said before, we all speak the language of Shamy ( seriously the most beautiful post I've read so far). :wub:

• Like 5

Looks like there are three people going tonight and there are people confirmed for at least the next three tapings

So those people are not only getting to see BBT tapings, but they also get warm weather, while I'm stuck in a polar vortex. That's cool. That's cool.

• Like 4

I am new to this sight, but I love all the excitement that is here.  I have been reading for several months.  It is great to see that others are excited about this show and its characters!  So anxious to see upcoming taping reports.  So grateful to the individuals that go and report!

So those people are not only getting to see BBT tapings, but they also get warm weather, while I'm stuck in a polar vortex. That's cool. That's cool.

Is it warm in LA right now? Might have to pack suncream :D

I'm sitting next to another forum member right this second. Not sure if he has revealed that he was coming or not to everyone? I will respect his privacy on that.

I won't do a report. I think Roxanne is doing it. Besides, my paranoia is magnified now that I know some nut posted about the kiss on Mayim's page. LOL.

• Like 3

You got in Mj? That's excellent!

At least you can sunbathe ^_^

• Like 1

Is he Australian.. ? :p

I'm sitting next to another forum member right this second. Not sure if he has revealed that he was coming or not to everyone? I will respect his privacy on that.

• Like 1

I won't do a report. I think Roxanne is doing it. Besides, my paranoia is magnified now that I know some nut posted about the kiss on Mayim's page. LOL.

I'm so sorry if my post about the kiss being on Mayims page made you more paranoid! I hope you can forgive me as that was not my intention. I just thought it seemed like a bad idea and wanted to warn everyone. Also, i think maybe everyone here should have a look at Mayims Twitter page because the kiss wasn't the only thing that was mentioned. The use of "code words" during the taping was also mentioned. It's in the comments under one of Mayims last few updates. Mayim had posted something about an awkward moment during an interview on the red carpet (SAG Awards). I don't know for certain, but it could be someone who posts here.

Someone posted on Mayim's page? Twitter, I assume? Like directly to her?

Edited by denajeanx

I am new to this sight, but I love all the excitement that is here.  I have been reading for several months.  It is great to see that others are excited about this show and its characters!  So anxious to see upcoming taping reports.  So grateful to the individuals that go and report!

You are very welcome! :preved:

MariaAlbina, I can't keep my eyes of your profilphoto. Mayam is stunning! :tender:

Monique, have fun! I'm happy for you and for us, that you'll be there :girlwink: .

• Like 1

I think that Nogravitasatall was supposed to be going to a taping, so it could be him...

Good luck, and I hope you all get in.  If you're not doing a report, you're sworn to BTS detail gathering! :)

J/K--hope you have a good time!

• Like 1

It's hard to pick just 3 Shamy moments that I love since I love so many, lol. But "she is not for you" is without a doubt my favorite Shamy adjacent moment. I think that was the moment that cemented Shamy as one of my favorite OTP's.

For tonight's taping, I'm torn between wanting Amy to be helping Sheldon with the convention and the girls off having their own storyline while the the boys deal with the CC stuff.  Interested to hear how Carrie Fisher will be used too.

Is he Australian.. ? :p

Yes, it's Nog. Haha. He walked up to me, "MJ???" Haha.

Someone posted on Mayim's page? Twitter, I assume? Like directly to her?

Someone posted here they saw it posted on her page, whatever that means. I assumed facebook?

Have fun MJ!! I'm happy that on your last one (for a long while) you get to kick back and relax and enjoy it (:

• Like 1

Cant wait to read about it all in the morning!

Or shall I stay unspoiled?

PFFF!

• Like 2

I have to stop dying of feels...

Even though medical care in the UK is free.. its crap.

• Like 1