The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

You're welcome, my pleasure :)

I know, It's hard to restrain my feels too...

tumblr_inline_mu5x2cqzpl1qe1xph.gif

Anyway, I'm now waiting in my bed for the next taping report and maybe some new juicy details about the Vday ep.

tumblr_muiluejSxV1rom04io1_500.jpg

• Like 4

You're welcome, my pleasure :)

I know, It's hard to restrain my feels too...

tumblr_inline_mu5x2cqzpl1qe1xph.gif

Anyway, I'm now waiting in my bed for the next taping report and maybe some new juicy details about the Vday ep.

tumblr_muiluejSxV1rom04io1_500.jpg

Me right now knowing there is a taping soon...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27104-1369603845-5.

Commence the Giff-off.

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 1

My top three moments ? mmh hard to choose... I almost enjoy every moment between these two but there are sometimes small aspects, just litte words, gestures, pure complicity moments, every skype session/phone call or eyecoitus that just melt my heart. I'm sorry but prepare your computer for an avalanche of super cute gifs :

tumblr_myk5dd1yMV1qasxjlo4_250.giftumblr_mglwkpvjMD1qasxjlo2_250.giftumblr_mv9vznAXlY1rj8bvzo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mvy9kinkvM1qasxjlo4_250.giftumblr_mwahkos1f61qasxjlo1_500.giftumblr_myk5dd1yMV1qasxjlo5_250.gif

tumblr_mvjwpfw8xI1rj8bvzo2_r2_250.giftumblr_mvjwpfw8xI1rj8bvzo3_250.gif

and that was just a short extract ...

And have fun  for all of us Monique !! You're amazing, thank you ;)

I made a response.

YESTOALL.gif?t=1390352394

• Like 2

The episode where Sheldon and Amy meet is on TBS tonight. Ahh! Feels.. and I get to watch it on my new TV. :)

That opening conversation in the cafe is just classic. I think I can repeat it all verbatim. I love the way Sheldon keeps doing these double takes as she gets his attention more and more, and she finally tells him that coitus is off the table and he offers to buy her a drink. And then the sidelong glances start going on, and they both have no idea what's going on.

It's an adorably innocent and smashing beginning.

• Like 2

Me right now knowing there is a taping soon...

Commence the Giff-off.

YAY Taping Day!!

Katy-Perry-Celebration-Dance-In-Firework

Since yesterday was a holiday I thought today was Monday! But its Taping Day!! YAY

I wonder if we will get a Shamy scene in this episode. I wonder if it is just the girls, will they mention anything about Bert? I hope they do something fun like paintball :) 

Well, MJ isn.t going to do a taping report. Maybe the man with no gravitas will. I think Roxanne was also going, so she might on the other forum.

Nog probably won't do one.  After traveling around the US for the the last four weeks, and the flight back Australia in a couple of day, not to mention he's only got his phone, he's just going to watch and enjoy.  We'll have to get by with Roxanne's report which isn't a problem.

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

So I realize I'm late to the game but I heard about the SIK a few days ago and did everything I could to restrain myself from reading the taping report, only to end up finally caving tonight. I'm honestly glad I did because it sounds absolutely incredible, haha. I can't wait to see it on screen. I feel like everything that can be said about it has already been said so I'll just conclude the post with this:

ronburgundy.jpg

;)

• Like 2

About the kiss (they showed it to us!)

*he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers.

*he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice."

* he spoke as if he was going to faint before asking her to go with him to see the engineer. It was cute.

The also did another tag scene for that episode tonight and filmed it right there before us. So, it was Sheldon coming home after the weekend at Napa.

That sounds so sweet, glad he said something like this after Amy's line.

So no follow up in Napa.

• Like 1

* he spoke as if he was going to faint before asking her to go with him to see the engineer. It was cute.

The also did another tag scene for that episode tonight and filmed it right there before us. So, it was Sheldon coming home after the weekend at Napa.

dying...dying...Thanks Monique!!  Come in chat!

• Like 2

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Thank you MJ I'm SO EXCITED you got to watch it again!!!! OMG OMG OMG HIS HANDS ON HER WAIST!!!!!! And he said good!!!!!!!! Awwwwww Shelly!!!!!!!

Now they have what like 3 tag scenes already?? Probably they will use the one with Sheldon returning home right??

• Like 5