The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Especially now that Leonard knows :crying:

As Leonard knows, Penny will know soon.

And I can't wait to see her reaction ! She's Shamy first fangirl, after all.  :biggrin: 

Yes the SIK is like a Christmas gift and this forum is my count-down-calander!! Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I feel the same, Xmas is everyday since we know about the SIK. And I can't wait to open my gifts lol

• Like 1

As Leonard knows, Penny will know soon.

And I can't wait to see her reaction ! She's Shamy first fangirl, after all.  :biggrin:

Strangely enough, I never saw Penny as a Shamy fangirl.

Yes she drove them to their first date, but she has stated at least once that Amy should start looking around for someone else.

I think that after a while she did realize what Amy means to Sheldon, but still that line bothers me.

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 1

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

- hand on the waist

- 6 seconds !!!!!!!!!??????

- sheldon says "Good"

- And he talks about the kiss with Leonard !? 

OMG !!!!!!!! Thank you Monique, you just made my day !!!!

That sums up my feelings!!!

Sorry I'm late t to the party but I just died

antm-faint-o.gif

OMG OMG OMG Hands on waist I need to breathe

post-11442-Sheldon-breathing-in-a-paper-

• Like 3

About the kiss (they showed it to us!)

*he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers.

*he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice."

* he spoke as if he was going to faint before asking her to go with him to see the engineer. It was cute.

The also did another tag scene for that episode tonight and filmed it right there before us. So, it was Sheldon coming home after the weekend at Napa.

Can I marry this post?? I will marry this post!!!

I feel like I am thrown on the cloud 7 right now. It's for you, Monique --> :giveheart:

-- "His hands on her waist": I repeat these words over and over in my head... *gonna faint* ...I was sooo dreaming that it'd be THAT way! YAY!!!!! Sheldon is touching someone (and so intimately touching!!) because he WANTS IT!!!!! Can't believe it... :yahoo: I'm so happy this Alpha-male is so tender!

-- He said "Good": it's like him worrying, if she liked his kiss. So sweet... my oooh my... :tender:

-- Leonard knows about the SIK. I kinda like that. No, not exactly.. I loooved that Sheldon mentioned it! It is a great sign :dancer: . So noone will FORGET about it! I imagine a scene with all of them around the table eating chocolate brownies (haha!), and Leonard says something like "Sheldon knows what else tastes like brownies. Right, Sheldon?" Penny is like: "What are you talking about?"...Hehe!  Imagine her reaction, when she finds out! Like in 4x01. So amusingly! :girlhaha:

Shamy is like  :firstmove:

Can't wait till the next taping!!! And then till the 6th!!!!

Love all the posts here. You make my spirit, people! :thankyou: Our Shamy is unbelievably powerful!

Edited by Frieda
  • Like 7

OMG people you kill me!

How am I gonna sleep tonight?

I always picture that scene in my hand and IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!

He puts a hand on her waist I MEAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME!?

I know it sounds weird but I am so in love with this kiss and with your reactions.

I need to calm down now.

BUT THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! SHAMY FEELS EVERYWHERE

• Like 2

I thought I'd wake up to Star Wars nonsense... how wrong!

I am so thrilled about the new kiss details... but I am dying about the new tag! Let's face it, rando-train guy tag was bugging me.

Having the tag be Sheldon telling Leonard about the kiss really underlines the importance of the kiss for Sheldon's character. It sounds like a great moment for both characters.

• Like 8

Hands on her waist! HANDS ON HER WAIST!! I am dying, I am so, so dying.  :swoon:  I have imagined the SIK so many times since I started watching last summer, but this sounds so perfect. I really need to pull myself back together because I'll sit here at work all day just thinking about it and trying to imagine their facial expressions and everything. 

I love the new tag too. The previous ones mentioned were good, but this sounds amazing. Sheldon mentions the kiss! he isn't freaking out about it! he needs to do further research! I mean I don't expect that there will be a ton more mentions of it right away, but hopefully we'll see some hints about how both Sheldon and Amy are feeling about the kiss and each other over the few episodes following the V-day one.

I'm so happy right now.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

The hands on the waist is good news, and let's face it: it would have been a little bit disappointing if there weren't any hands involved in the kiss.

What kills me is Sheldon saying the weekend was wonderful one of the reason being because he kissed Amy on the lips. Sheldon is not freaking out. And he'll research more data.

It makes me eager ( more than usual I mean ) to know how the season will finish for Shamy.

• Like 4

You know what would be precious?

If all shamy-fans put up a videocamera in front of their faces just before the kiss aires and taped it, and then we could collect all those tapes with everybodys facialexpression (and tears prob) from seeing the kiss the first time.

It would make a really beautiful gifset!! And big!! like the one with Lenny's 50 kisses. But instead just happy emotional shamy-shippers faces!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

If all shamy-fans put up a videocamera in front of their faces just before the kiss aires and taped it, and then we could collect all those tapes with everybodys facialexpression (and tears prob) from seeing the kiss the first time.

It would make a really beautiful gifset!! And big!! like the one with Lenny's 50 kisses. But instead just happy emotional shamy-shippers faces!

OMG I effing love this idea.

• Like 1

Let's do it!!!!

• Like 1

Made it home alive! (apart from death from feels)

I actually can't believe a week on and we are STILL getting juicy spoilers and excited.. Its going to be an utter meltdown in here when it finally airs!

15 days guys!

• Like 1

I wonder if this means Leonard is the one who tells Penny about THE KISS...

He could really gain some serious brownie points for bearing that kind of good news... After she slaps the shit out of him in excitement! She'll be pleased with him, I think.

I am just curious how quickly this news is going to spread through the group... What I am saying? Once Leonard tells Penny, he might as well hire a skywriter to fly over Pasadena.

S H A M Y    K I S S E D ! ! ! 

• Like 2