The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I read some posts in the Lenny thread, I just want to tell you that I'm very glad to have you ! 

Because, English is not my native language and I know that I made a lot of mistakes (Yes, I used to play hooky when I was young ahah) but HERE, nobody blamed me for that ! 

So, thank you guys <3

When I read some posts in the Lenny thread, I just want to tell you that I'm very glad to have you ! 

Because, English is not my native language and I know that I made a lot of mistakes (Yes, I used to play hooky when I was young ahah) but HERE, nobody blamed me for that ! 

So, thank you guys <3

You write better english then me.. And I'm English :p

I commend all of the non-native English speakers that post here.  I would not be able to tell you which of you were native speaking or not.  You all do an excellent job with your posts!  I always enjoy learning someone is from a non-native English speaking country because most of the time I would have never known.  :girlwink:  

Same by me... But this forum is worth it to dedicate energy. I always prefer the sites from other countries.

yeah, I am very glad that I found this forum, all of you are so nice and friendly that make anyone who is new feel welcome. And for me it is amazing that we belong to different countries but all of us have the same interest which is tbbt