The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

Awww, that would be so sweet to see them work together too. Them side by side glancing at each other, smiling. ♥♥♥♥

My boyfriend (of nearly 16 years) & I work in the same lab! Of course we act professionally while at work.... But the "glances" do happen!

It's nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When I read some posts in the Lenny thread, I just want to tell you that I'm very glad to have you ! 

Because, English is not my native language and I know that I made a lot of mistakes (Yes, I used to play hooky when I was young ahah) but HERE, nobody blamed me for that ! 

So, thank you guys <3

• Like 5

When I read some posts in the Lenny thread, I just want to tell you that I'm very glad to have you ! 

Because, English is not my native language and I know that I made a lot of mistakes (Yes, I used to play hooky when I was young ahah) but HERE, nobody blamed me for that ! 

So, thank you guys <3

You write better english then me.. And I'm English :p

• Like 1

You write better english then me.. And I'm English :p

LOL, I guess that I have to thank Google translate then Ahah :)

LOL, I guess that I have to thank Google translate then Ahah :)

Same by me... But this forum is worth it to dedicate energy. I always prefer the sites from other countries.

• Like 1

I commend all of the non-native English speakers that post here.  I would not be able to tell you which of you were native speaking or not.  You all do an excellent job with your posts!  I always enjoy learning someone is from a non-native English speaking country because most of the time I would have never known.  :girlwink:  

• Like 5

Guys... in one week it'll be ONE WEEK TIL THE SIK.

T - 2 weeks, 10 mins.

Guys... in one week it'll be ONE WEEK TIL THE SIK.

Actually it is exactly two weeks from today.  One week from today is the Star Wars episode with James Earl Jones and Carrie Fisher.

• Like 1

This countdown is making me SO FREAKING EXCITED!

2 weeks, 2 weeks...

Breathe... In... Out...

It's not working.

• Like 1

Yeah star I know lol. I was saying in one week it will be one week until the sik. :p Excuse my silliness.

• Like 1

Same by me... But this forum is worth it to dedicate energy. I always prefer the sites from other countries.

yeah, I am very glad that I found this forum, all of you are so nice and friendly that make anyone who is new feel welcome. And for me it is amazing that we belong to different countries but all of us have the same interest which is tbbt
  • Like 6

Ok

Did you forget you're not in a private conversation with someone or were you trying to say something? LOL.

• Like 1

Maybe this goes without saying, but with the SIK it means Sheldon has finally gotten ahold of Amy's 'beckoning hips' ;)

• Like 6

Maybe this goes without saying, but with the SIK it means Sheldon has finally gotten ahold of Amy's 'beckoning hips' ;)

Freudian slip?  :wub:

Edited by delsino
  • Like 1

Freudian slip? :wub:

Well, lips too, but I meant her hips. Where ever he grabs onto her waist area. Haha

"Dang pelvis" haha

Edited by MariaAlbina723
  • Like 5

I can't wait for the SIK.. I wish it were next week.. Can we swap episodes now? The JEJ one can wait.  I want the SIK!!!!!!!LOL

• Like 3

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one obsessing about the Shamy!!! I hope I don't explode before the SIK.

We are all pretty obsessed, don't worry :p

• Like 4