The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I prefer the brownie's line too but I like when he says that the kiss lasted 6 seconds....BTW when I pictured the first SIK I imagined that it would last like 3 seconds! 

But 6 seconds, it's 3 seconds more..Awwwww,  A true love kiss for our babies... :girlsigh:

I like the brownies line too better. Also, I asked someone unrelated to fandom about this, and they had a freak out over "tasting brownies on someone's lips". :p Considering that's the second take, I really hope that's the one they end up using. It's more... intimate. Sweet. Definitely more sensual.

EDIT: Especially considering we DO see the kiss and how much it lasts.

Edited by teoriapostmoderna
  • Like 2

I like the brownie line best aswell! That fact that he use his sences rather than his mind is just soooo adorbs

The only good thing about the 6seconds line is that if we knew they were gonna use that line then we would definitely know that they will not cut down the kiss to any shorter than that!

• Like 1

Btw, when do they normally release the promo for the upcoming episode? I usually thought they put it out a week before the episode airs. Since they just filmed CC, I know they don't have the promo ready, but I'm just curious.

I agree with Jaime, no kiss in photos or tv promo! I would be so mad!

Same here, I just want to see what they are wearing, and inside the locomotive....This way, I could better picture the kiss before seeing it in real ahah

Edited by Raamaa

Ahhh, where is my train picture? We know there have to be more, because that article from THR showed more pictures of Penny, Leonard, and Raj at the vet's office. Hopefully they'll put the rest up soon. I'd like to see what Amy and Sheldon look like on the train so that my imaginings of the SIK can be as close to the reality of it as possible, lol. Though I agree, no pictures of the kiss yet. I'd like to see it in action on my TV first.

I think in the promos they'll tease the "I'm so happy I could hug you," but not the kiss, not even anything leading up to or following the kiss. Since it's a shocking moment for Sheldon and Amy, I would think they'd want it to be a shocking moment for the audience, too. I'm hoping.

• Like 2

I agree that demin dress needs to be burned along with what she wore for Thanksgiving

My absolute favorite was that purple cardigan she wore for Romance Resonance

The outfit she had on in 7x01 in the bar with Bernadette was awesome too.

3.jpg

• Like 1