The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I'd just like to add that yesterday I started writing a little story about how Hug Day came about...

And excuse me, koops, but what were the references to Amy and SHeldon's virginity?  I haven't rewatched yet, so I'm wondering if I'm forgetting something.

I'd just like to add that yesterday I started writing a little story about how Hug Day came about...

And excuse me, koops, but what were the references to Amy and SHeldon's virginity?  I haven't rewatched yet, so I'm wondering if I'm forgetting something.

In the last scene with Amy and Bernadette Amy says "The tall, virgin one". In 7x04 there's the reference to Amy losing her virginity.

33... The perfect number for Sheldon to loose his virginity. *giggle* ( and 73 for the Nobel Price )

The dice on his shirt !? Can't be an happy accident, definitely a pun intended ! I'm wondering what he'll be wearing during his kind of declaration in front of Amy's apartment...the writers seems to be careful with this kind of detail, we'll see.

• Like 1

I don't think we know Amy's exact age. She could be a year or two younger than Sheldon. Sheldon is definitely 33. But I doubt 33 will be THE year of coitus :p I don't think the writers will use up that card for a while.

• Like 1

I know this seems kinda random but I always wonder what happens between those cuts they do in the ET interviews. Like just before the guy asked who they would ask to babysit their children Jim seemed to be looking at Mayim and laughing about something. It's probably pointless and boring but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the pointless stuff they talk about too! lol

I know this seems kinda random but I always wonder what happens between those cuts they do in the ET interviews. Like just before the guy asked who they would ask to babysit their children Jim seemed to be looking at Mayim and laughing about something. It's probably pointless and boring but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the pointless stuff they talk about too! lol

There's another, slightly different version of this interview out there. I think I saw it at the other forum. I'm not sure it shows a whole lot more, but there are a few differences.

I think they were taking about baby sitting children.Simon said that Mayim is the best because she has two and she wrote books about raising children. Then jim says: you first Mayim because you have children! English is not my native language so I dont unterstand well if they were taking about children in the show or their own real children. Additonal,the vid has a lot of cuts! In the future, i want SHAMY babies, LENNY babies and H/B babies, but not all at the same time!