The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

OMG, Am I crazy if, everytime I see a kiss on TV, I start counting seconds !??? 

Oh my...Actually, I'm obsessed....too obsessed by that Kiss, I need help LOL 

Join the club, I go to bed thinking about the SIK, when I wake up I start thinking about the SIK.

And what made it even worse is that now I know Sheldon told Leonard about it as if it was no big deal (well not really of course).

Our little boy is growing up!!

• Like 6

Voices naturally drop in tone, for both males and females, during arousal. Just sayin.'

:laugh: I'm 99.99999% certain that Sheldon isn't sexually aroused by Penny. Maybe by riding in the car, lol. Maybe Jim was sick and that's why his voice was deeper. Who knows.

• Like 3

:laugh: I'm 99.99999% certain that Sheldon isn't sexually aroused by Penny. Maybe by riding in the car, lol. Maybe Jim was sick and that's why his voice was deeper. Who knows.

Indeed, maybe we have a lost Shenny in here? :D

^^ He definitely sounded a little sick in that scene (the car scene). It just took me by surprise, because it was such a big difference. :O

To me, it kind of sounded like he would have been whispering if it wasn't for the fact that he needed to be heard. Maybe.

To me, it kind of sounded like he would have been whispering if it wasn't for the fact that he needed to be heard. Maybe.

Or maybe not. Just watched it again. I guess he was just being pissed off. Edited by Greta Snakelady Patterson
  • Like 1

Join the club, I go to bed thinking about the SIK, when I wake up I start thinking about the SIK.

And what made it even worse is that now I know Sheldon told Leonard about it as if it was no big deal (well not really of course).

Our little boy is growing up!!

Oh boy...Do you think that seeing the SIK in real will increase our obsession ?? 

I think so...and I'm a little worried about that 

• Like 3

Oh boy...Do you think that seeing the SIK in real will increase our obsession ?? 

I think so...and I'm a little worried about that 

It could go several ways.

1) I am going to lose it completely, so if you don't hear from me after the 6th, you'll know what happened.

2) I will finally be able to get some control back (after watching the kiss and the tag scene a 100 times)

3) I am gonna shout from the rooftops "AND SHELDON KISSED AMY AND LIKED IT!!!!) for about a week, and then return here.

• Like 2

I'm a little worried my heart will just explode the second I see it happening. I mean, come on, it's been a week and half since we found out it was happening, and still my heart starts pounding every time I think about it. I know as we get closer, it will get even worse. The day of, I won't be able to sit still. When the episode starts, I'll be hyperventilating. The second their lips touch, my heart will just go POP and spray blood and glitter and happiness all over my living room.

At least I'll die happy. :wub:

• Like 6

It could go several ways.

1) I am going to lose it completely, so if you don't hear from me after the 6th, you'll know what happened.

2) I will finally be able to get some control back (after watching the kiss and the tag scene a 100 times)

3) I am gonna shout from the rooftops "AND SHELDON KISSED AMY AND LIKED IT!!!!) for about a week, and then return here.

LOL, it seems that you have already thought about that ahah :) Don't be absent for a long time please :)

I really don't know how I will react, I'm scared lol

I'm a little worried my heart will just explode the second I see it happening. I mean, come on, it's been a week and half since we found out it was happening, and still my heart starts pounding every time I think about it. I know as we get closer, it will get even worse. The day of, I won't be able to sit still. When the episode starts, I'll be hyperventilating. The second their lips touch, my heart will just go POP and spray blood and glitter and happiness all over my living room.

At least I'll die happy. :wub:

Ah ah, Try to stay alive please, I need all of you to be here after the kiss !!!!! :) 

• Like 2

Amy needs to wear this on her lips ALL the time. ;D

BTW: I was just rewatching 7x13, and why the heck is Sheldon's voice so deep in this episode? Especially the car scene with Penny. Lmao.

I think Jim had a slight cold, Its pretty evident when he takes a deep breath in..

Im starting to calm down now :(

• Like 1