The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I hope it's more like the Indiana Jones episode, where Sheldon freaked out and tried to get back at Amy and she knew just what to say to calm him down. I kind of figured that Sheldon was going to spiral after he kissed Amy (even with that tag), so I was expecting something like this. Hopefully Amy was too, and she knows Sheldon well enough to know what to say to make him accept the changes she's brought to his life. *fingers crossed* I have faith that Shamy will be fine.

• Like 2

The only thing I liked was that she knew he was going to breakup with her just by Penny mentioning the new table. Very quirky and shamy-like, like how she understood how Sheldon thought Penny was cheating on Leonard because of the Chinese containers in the trash can.

But the part about her *manipulating* him into not breaking up with her.... Idk I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems I'm sure she's not manipulating him just using logic in her favor. I'm sure.

• Like 2

Really hoping the the other half of the report will straight things out about the "manipulating", or that it was just poorly chosen word by the author. Cause that last part was just .. no.

2co0vth.gif

Edited by Jaime

This is all quite ironic since just a couple of days ago many people stated here that they we're fine with not everything beeing smooth sailing and candy land with shamy, that they would still watch even if some potential drama came up. And now, just because one person writing a poorly done report.. that we haven't even seen the end of. People are flipping out and saying they're not gonna watch because there is something there that doesn't go the way they wanted it to.

I've lost so much respect for so many people the last 20 minutes.

Edited by Jaime

I think this is going to have to be a watch and then decide because I can't make heads or tails out of the report.   I don't understand it one bit when it comes to the Shamy story and am not sure I feel totally comfortable with it with what I do see even though they seemingly are okay in the end.   I am very confused by it.

Im sad cause they make Amy look pushy especially to the regular fans that don't come to the forums. I'm upset that they keep messing with her character. And the report doesn't offer resolution about how they work it out.

But gotta wait fr the episode to air ...

• Like 1

Glad I am not the only one confused by the report.
From what I can gather, it seems like Amy and Sheldon arrive together back at L/S apartment (report says L/P for some reason?). This implies that their conversation continued after their previous scene ended and the breakup did not happen. Then, Amy keeps making statements to Leonard, that Sheldon then restates.

My guess on what these statements are is that Amy is telling Leonard why they should not have a table? Somehow, the things Amy says result in Leonard getting his way about the table.

My next guess is that Sheldon is upset by this end result, and Amy says that he will just move in with her to avoid the table issue. Sheldon does not like this and tells Leonard to get the table.

In the last scene (12), the new table is in the apartment, but Amy and Sheldon are not sitting there, and instead are on the couch in their usual spots. The others are at the new table talking about Howard going to space and his blood pressure. Howard and Bernadette feel bad about leaving Amy and Sheldon alone, so they go sit on the couches with them. Sheldon becomes the baby who wins.

Ok. I'm still confused.

• Like 2