The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

it doesn't let me

kazzie is right. At the beginning it didn't let me either. So I asked one girl about it, and she said I should ask Tripper to change the title for me. I still don't have anything in mind, but you can try to ask him ^^

77q.gif

LOL that's for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ahhaha... sweeeeet ^^

Edited by Frieda Rainstorm

LOL, you and me both sister :)

And me.

Pretty sure though its all gonna work perfectly fine for me until just before the kiss, which it's when the streaming probably decides to go bam, splash, thud... Yepp that sounds like my karma.

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 3

And me.

Pretty sure though its all gonna work perfectly fine for me until just before the kiss, which it's when the streaming probably decides to go bam, splash, thud... Yepp that sounds like my karma.

It's my NIGHTMARE since yesterday....We just have to pray and keep our fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

It's my NIGHTMARE since yesterday....We just have to pray and keep our fingers crossed.

Happen to me just the moment when tbbt won PCA so yes.. Its a nightmare I fear will happen again!

2wqhgkp.jpg

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

Raama and Jaime I wish you will watch the ep perfectly!!! I will watch it a day after it is aired. I will be probably in school working like this while I know it is out there

tumblr_inline_mjzc8jg5Hk1qapr8k.gif

• Like 5

Raama and Jaime I wish you will watch the ep perfectly!!! I will watch it a day after it is aired. I will be probably in school working like this while I know it is out there

tumblr_inline_mjzc8jg5Hk1qapr8k.gif

Awwwwwww thank you for your support :) 

LoL, this GIF is so funny !!!!!!! I can't stop laughing !!! ahah, 

I hope you will able to handle your feelings at school :p !!!! Good luck !!:) 

• Like 1

You guys realize this thread will be this happy for the next four weeks at least, right? Haha. I love it.

Shamy Fan (US): "The last episode was okay....OMG!!!! He kissed Amy two weeks ago, Ahhhhh!!!!"

LOL.

• Like 6