The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

I'm debating. If I watch it live I won't have brownies with me and I'll be in the computer lab cause I'm still at school and I have a class afterwards

But if I don't watch it live I'll have to wait til 8pm and I don't think I can hold it

Guys, be the Amy to my Sheldon "what do you think I should do?"

Okay Guys, now I'm Ready :) Laptop, BROWNIES, milk, tissues and my inhaler in case I'm run out of oxygen haha

Come on SIK, I'm waiting for you !!!! :p

2d8966c6-3e2b-476f-b497-020923968c00_zps

(Sorry for the BIG photo LOL)

I'm with you.

READY.

A2857330-2E56-4A59-8678-73747887FE89.jpg

Body is not however.

• Like 1

I'm debating. If I watch it live I won't have brownies with me and I'll be in the computer lab cause I'm still at school and I have a class afterwards

But if I don't watch it live I'll have to wait til 8pm and I don't think I can hold it

Guys, be the Amy to my Sheldon "what do you think I should do?"

Watch it live and dream about it the rest of the day.

• Like 1

I just say one thing : Tonight's ep is an EPIC one, we waited it for years. It won't happen often. So here is my advice : if your life, family or professional work are not in danger, WATCH IT LIVE !!! It's your duty as a Shamy shipper lol

Everyone in this thread is DUTY BOUND to watch.  Less than 2 hours!!  Your Shamy card will be revoked.

• Like 4

So, what'd I miss?

I've actually had my nose to the proverbial grindstone all day, trying to clear the decks so I can be out of the office for a couple of days for my knee.

I hope my parents don't accidentally interfere with my watching.  I don't want to have to be rude!! :p

I'll either be sitting on my little "couch" or in my desk chair, and I'll have to restrain myself from squeeing because my parents just wouldn't understand.

I did mention that my dad is kind of getting into the show and last night when we were watching the Date Night Variable, he kind of fell for Sheldon's "I need you...you're my ride" and also the Spiderman speech. LOL!!

So, maybe he'll really dig the SHamy SIK tonight--though he might not quite grasp the magnitude! :p

Just a few minutes more than an hour to go!!  :biggrin:

Edited by phantagrae