In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Some mild spoilers:

So the episode has awkward Shamy and Lenny interactions. When I pressed more about whether the Shamy interactions were good awkward or bad awkward, I got "awkward bad" from the person who watched it but that "if you like Sheldon and Amy together it was great? Most of the audience laughed." which led me to feel that the ep is not that great for people who dislike Sheldon/Amy. The person who went for the taping dislikes Sheldon and Amy together... and anyways when I pressed more, the person admitted that apparently Amy has a dream sequence regarding Sheldon.

The person's going to post the taping report on tumblr soon, he/she's writing scene 3 as we speak!

Edited by menamena
  • Like 8

An almost kiss? Is that like an almost pregnancy? Come on, writers. If you are going to tease us with Shamy in a dream sequence, give us kissing, groping, and almost sex at least! Feel free to add a Goron watching from the sofa if it makes you feel better.

• Like 9

It's Amy apparently (from what I read in the spoiler thread)

Aw, would have been AMAZING if sheldon had dreamed it. 

Oh well this is still something , maybe she'll feel awkward about it and act weird around sheldon, it could be funny:)

• Like 1

oh man, I was thinking what if we finally got a kiss and it ended up being a dream sequence,would be ok with that? And I don't think I would. It would make for great gifs but would be such a tease and I could see the writers doing that because they would want to give us a kiss but still be able to drag out shamy longer

However if we had an almost kiss in a dream sequence, I don't think they would do that to us...so phew!

Does anyone know if this episode will air 10/24 or 10/31?

ETA: So it apears both Amy and Sheldon have dream sequences. I wonder if that is the "theme" of the episode or if Sheldon maybe mentions how dreams are what really on your mind or something, then explaining his dream and the tag scene is Amy dreaming about the almost kissing

oh man, I was thinking what if we finally got a kiss and it ended up being a dream sequence,would be ok with that? And I don't think I would. It would make for great gifs but would be such a tease and I could see the writers doing that because they would want to give us a kiss but still be able to drag out shamy longer

However if we had an almost kiss in a dream sequence, I don't think they would do that to us...so phew!

Does anyone know if this episode will air 10/24 or 10/31?

ETA: So it apears both Amy and Sheldon have dream sequences. I wonder if that is the "theme" of the episode or if Sheldon maybe mentions how dreams are what really on your mind or something, then explaining his dream and the tag scene is Amy dreaming about the almost kissing

This is 7x6, The Romance Resonance, which is supposed to air on 10/24.

More:

Tried asking about L/P, no answer.... re: Sheldon/Amy:

"The sheldon/amy was a dream sequence and apparently the writers had that amped up."

Edited to Add: THIS JUST IN:

The Sheldon/Amy scene amped up like "we know you like this so we're going to tease you with it." No it's not physical; it's an almost kiss.

AND that's all we'll get until the person writing the taping report wakes up!

right-in-the-feels.gif

How can I work decently now????????????????

I NEED THE REPORT, HOT DAMN!

• Like 6

You'll have to have someone PM them to you because people are wary of posting them due to copyright issues.

Koops has them as does Stardust and dessertisserved.

I have them on my computer at home, but not here at work.

Hi!  I'm new and would like to read the spoilers also.  Would someone PM them to me?   Thank you!  :o)