The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

It just took me a lot of time to read through all of your posts and it's like I went through an emotional thunderstorm lol

I don't know what the writers are up to, but let's not forget that we have Jim and Mayim whose great acting skills could save us from some badly written story lines.

And if there is a chance that someone from the writing staff is reading our forum, they will probably have a big discussion going on right now :whistle:

If you're reading this Steve, choose your words wise! :acute:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how 7x16 plays out in the episode.

And also I am going to stay with you all in this ship until the end. I'm glad to have found people who are having so great ideas about this great couple (because they are, after all)

• Like 8

The-Big-Bang-Theory-7x16-5.jpgThe-Big-Bang-Theory-7x16-4.jpg

Wow... Sheldon looks really upset, like "how can you so easily agree to break up with me?!" and "how can you let me break up with you?!".

Amy seems cooler.

On the first one he seems already to understand what a mistake he's done.

Edited by Frieda Rainstorm
  • Like 8

He is very unhappy, yes.   He is a bunch of jumbled emotions likely.  And I am sure he is feeling a bit confused, angry, and yet definitely not wanting this to be as easy as Amy made it.  It is interesting.  

Plus: "We just kissed!!!"

I'm so looking forward for this episode.

• Like 3

Oh my I love those two pictures hahah :D damn right sheldon better emotionally suffer (even if it's only for a scene --sadly lol) I love it.

• Like 7

Hey, new to the forum/lurker here!
I've got to say, that first picture makes it look like Sheldon's about to throw a tantrum. Almost like his favorite toy is being taken away. And when it comes to Amy, all I've got to say is that the pretty lady in pink knows what she's doing. Shelly doesn't have a chance.

LOL. I thought this might be fitting after the discussions last night and today.

image_zps49923b26.jpg

I read singing. Uh-oh. uahahaha

I'm happy I found a place where I can ship my Shamy shameless hahaha Tumblr is great (I feel sorry for my followers that don't watch TBBT: my blog is so full of shamy since the SIK that it's no joke), but not so pratical to have more dinamic conversations imo.

• Like 4

I read singing. Uh-oh. uahahaha

I'm happy I found a place where I can ship my Shamy shameless hahaha Tumblr is great (I feel sorry for my followers that don't watch TBBT: my blog is so full of shamy since the SIK that it's no joke), but not so pratical to have more dinamic conversations imo.

HAhaha, same. I'm not a TBBT or Shamy blog, but since the SIK, it's been nothing but Shamy sweetness. My followers are probably so confused lol.

• Like 5

I have had the day from hell and missed a whole day of threading here. I've just managed to catch the photos ANY THE LOOK ON SHELDONS FACE IS METING MY FACE.

I'll have to catch up in a few days when I actually have enough time to sneeze.. Can someone catch me up with any I for in a quick summary?

Thankies! Xx

• Like 3

HAhaha, same. I'm not a TBBT or Shamy blog, but since the SIK, it's been nothing but Shamy sweetness. My followers are probably so confused lol.

Looking at the bright side, I discovered that I followeed more Shamy shippers that I knew! Guess we're all showing off our colors more than ever since last week's ep 

My tumblr is such a miscellaneous amount of things usually, but in the last eight days it looks more like a collection of Shamy gifs spamming all over my followers dashboard. I even posted a (I think) cute one saying sorry-but-not-sorry about the posts. I found it here (not my blog, just the one where it was originally posted... didn't want to seem like making self promotion of my tumblr or anything @[email protected]), if you feel like apologizing a bit for your shameless shaming as well hahaha Yeah, but not sorry at all. I shall reblog every Shamy gif around tumblr before the end of this month!

Edited by QuirksAndAll
  • Like 2

Wow just wow

I didn't come online yesterday due to an all day migraine and I read all the posts and I am in shock at all the sadness people seem to be feeling!

For me Shamy are fine and will continue to be, they are in a very good place right now and I couldn't be happier and I hope that KOOPS stays, love your posts!

• Like 3

Francis Underwood just said "If you don't like how the table is set, turn it over" on House of Cards.  Just thought of you guys!!

• Like 2

Helloooo, I am not the kind of person who write a lot but sometimes i like to express my thoughts about my lovely couple. First, I want to start with amy. I love her, she started being the female version of sheldon but through the years she acquired her own personality. She has proven to be an amazing friend and girlfriend and I wish the best for her. Sheldon otherwise has this unique and weird personality that makes you love and hate him at the same time. I love his intelligence and this child and innocent personality that sometimes came out. I believe amy and sheldon are in love. Amy is more open about her feelings compared to sheldon. He does the contrary, sheldon tries to hide his feelings but when you see the first seasons of the show you realize how much his character has changed and from someone who refuses to change the reason has to be huge and that reason has name "Amy". So yes, I truly believe that sheldon loves amy. So now I am waiting that the writers surprise us like they did with the kiss I am happy share this with you guys ♥♥♥ and happy valentines day. Pd: sorry my English :*

• Like 9

Looking at the bright side, I discovered that I followeed more Shamy shippers that I knew! Guess we're all showing off our colors more than ever since last week's ep

My tumblr is such a miscellaneous amount of things usually, but in the last eight days it looks more like a collection of Shamy gifs spamming all over my followers dashboard. I even posted a (I think) cute one saying sorry-but-not-sorry about the posts. I found it here (not my blog, just the one where it was originally posted... didn't want to seem like making self promotion of my tumblr or anything @[email protected]), if you feel like apologizing a bit for your shameless shaming as well hahaha Yeah, but not sorry at all. I shall reblog every Shamy gif around tumblr before the end of this month!

Hey that's my blog! :D

• Like 2

Both Amy and Sheldon look great in those two pictures.

Amy really does give off a vibe of "coolness" and that she is in control (partly because of Penny's warning).

And Sheldon just can't understand how she can remain so calm, is she really not going to freak out about breaking up with Homo Novus?

To quote Sheldon:

yes%2Bto%2Ball.gif

• Like 4

All this debating is making me have anxiety. I turely believe we will get a wonderful ending to the SHAMEY. I'm very much like SHELDON when it comes to showing emotions it took my hubby 5 yrs to marry him.

Both Amy and Sheldon look great in those two pictures.

Amy really does give off a vibe of "coolness" and that she is in control (partly because of Penny's warning).

And Sheldon just can't understand how she can remain so calm, is she really not going to freak out about breaking up with Homo Novus?

To quote Sheldon:

yes%2Bto%2Ball.gif

LOL. I just love that gif. It is one of my favorites.

The pictures made me feel a lot better about the episode. We shall see. :)

• Like 1