The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I'm so sad that there are still 2 more weeks until the next episode. I've dealt with breaks before, but this is right on up there with the mid-season break after the Shules kiss on Psych in season 5. TORTURE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. I can't wait anymore 80 .

Aaaaaaw.... So cute, Raz :tender:

"My lips on you... looking cute..." Exaaaaaactly >*_*<

Edited by Frieda Rainstorm
  • Like 2

I also love when Sheldon calls Amy "miss Amy", and even more "yes, miss Amy". It reminds me, that she is his princess  :tender: .

Only it wasn't as a pet name in that episode, just another slave "joke".

But in the right context it can be very sweet.

• Like 1

The-Big-Bang-Theory-7x16-5.jpgThe-Big-Bang-Theory-7x16-4.jpg

Wow... Sheldon looks really upset, like "how can you so easily agree to break up with me?!" and "how can you let me break up with you?!".

Amy seems cooler.

On the first one he seems already to understand what a mistake he's done.

I'm more relieved when I see these pictures. Sheldon seems upset, so breaking up with Amy was not easy for him as I had thought. 

• Like 6

I'm more relieved when I see these pictures. Sheldon seems upset, so breaking up with Amy was not easy for him as I had thought. 

Not sure if he's upset (although I think it's part of it), I think his mind is trying to figure out why Amy isn't reacting in the way he anticipated.

He probably expected her to freak out at the thought of losing him as a boyfriend, the thought that Amy bested him just doesn't enters his mind.

I can't wait to see this dialogue between them, I can already see it in my head, and Mayim and Jim probably nailed it with all those little subtleties we don't see in these two pictures.

• Like 7

Hey that's my blog! :D

Wow, congratulations! =D You have a great blog! ♥

How sexy is it when they call each other Dr. Fowler and Dr. Cooper? Or when he calls her "little lady"?

Now can we just have THAT plus kissing? Hoo! ♥♡♥♡♥

It's the sexiest thing in that show. Period. *O*

• Like 2