The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

There's been so much foreshadowing this season for the kiss and even sex, that I wholeheartedly believe that something big will be happening for Shamy in the finale. I'm not saying it's sex but I'm hoping an ILY (or IILWY) as Maddie wants haha) or mutual kiss or some declaration from Sheldon will be happening in the season finale.

What's IILWY?

• Like 1

There's been so much foreshadowing this season for the kiss and even sex, that I wholeheartedly believe that something big will be happening for Shamy in the finale. I'm not saying it's sex but I'm hoping an ILY (or IILWY as Maddie wants haha) or mutual kiss or some declaration from Sheldon will be happening in the season finale.

Not creepy. Hot. Very hot. Hoo

Turn one of those gifs sideways and then we'll talk. Whoops, there I go again. ;)

• Like 8

Im sort of hoping for him laying it all out to her really, not even necessarily an ILY... Maybe him just saying how much he needs her. In every sense of the word. HOO.

• Like 7

omg lol we should turn one of my close ups sideways. 

Oh please do it, I tried, but my photo editing programmes didn't allow to turn any gifs sideways. :) I thought it would look interesting if you capture the photo right... ;)

Im sort of hoping for him laying it all out to her really, not even necessarily an ILY... Maybe him just saying how much he needs her. In every sense of the word. HOO.

Zack.

:-p

• Like 2

So hello. Been lurking all week after stumbling onto this site while obsessively googling all things Shamy :). So glad I'm in good company here seeing I was starting to think I was alone in my obsession with these two.

I'm also sensing something big will happen at the season finale for these two. This whole season has been very centered around Sheldon's evolution of character and it just makes sense that its building towards an ILY or IILWY as he slowly comes to terms with his emotions. I think the PP episode will be very significant. I particularly like that in the tag scene for this one PP is there again almost like Sheldon's subconcious is saying "ok yes you've made progress with appreciating Leonard, but if that's all that was needed, why am i still here?" in other words, his subconcious is pointing him towards his need for that breakthrough with Amy, but in his usual "slow cooker of emotions" way of dealing with feelings, he's just not done simering yet. But he's damn close and I think the finale and the few episodes leading up to it will continue with hints that this is coming.

• Like 2

Gosh... Mariana... The second picture made me tear up... So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!^^

Im an illustrator / artist... I may or may not do some fan art some day  xD

Do it :girlsmile:

• Like 3

As some of you were talking about a sideway gif from the SIK, I tried my best to make some.

Hope you like them.

Here is one from the full kiss:

o075.gif

And here one from when Sheldon already moved closer:

vc8i.gif

• Like 7

AMY'S BLANKET IN 7.11 : tumblr_mxk84sNu8U1rxvqg4o1_500.jpg in her dream without meeting Shelly.

AMY'S BLANKET IN 7.16 : tumblr_inline_n1036lr7t91r5zf3v.jpg and normally. tumblr_mxk84sNu8U1rxvqg4o2_400.jpg

just for people who don't get the blanket. :p

Love the blanket and hate the table.

angie-ms posted this on tumblr and it brightened up my morning so much, lol.

tumblr_n1095toBYP1rs4yv5o1_1280.jpg

Oh God there so many wonderful, brilliant Shamy shippers!!That is supurb!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely adore this!!!!!!!!

8138861.gif

P.S. It is so nice that almost every comment has a golden star...!!! :)

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 5

I don't think it's a matter of Sheldon having those feelings for Amy. It's his response to those feelings. I don't think he's very fond with how this girl makes him feel, but like a drug, he can't get enough of her. Now that he's starting to develop really deep feelings for her, like love, it makes sense that he's trying to push her away more than he did in S4 and S5, when the feelings weren't so strong.

I'm hoping Proton's message will encourage Sheldon to strap on a pair and stop trying to resist those feelings, hahaha.

Strap on a pair? Of what? Skates?

Sorry Maddie cakes, couldn't help myself :p

• Like 6

That is amazing that they are on the list,  I don't have an issue with the number, because I think that will go up over time, but wow...just making the list in such a short time is fabulous!   It is seeing them show up on lists as Memorable and best kiss type of lists that TPTB see (and I am sure they do see them because I am sure they have folks telling them about it) that makes them realize they have a lot of gold in that couple.   I am so excited to see things like this because it just means that they know they should be focusing on that couple more if the public likes them and sees them as one of the top all time couples in history like that.   Yay Shamy!  :girldance:    They are :brunette:  hot! 

I agree. I think he went through the pushing away because he was falling in love with her phase in the second half of S6.  I think he was scared to death of what he was feeling and so was doing what he could to push her away.

Now, while the kiss may have scared him, I think he won't push her away as much as will be more contemplative and evaluating what he himself is capable of doing. I don't think we are going to see a repeat of S6 behavior really.  He may not show more affection, but I think he will still be at least as consistent as he has been the first half of this season.  What I do like is for once the writers are talking about Amy and what she deserves to get and meeting her needs.   They have always focused only on Sheldon so it was nice to hear them wanting to give her a payoff.  I think they are going to be considering both characters for now on and that is a good thing.  :girlwink:

I probably should have noted that I don't know if the IMDB list is ranked list or just a list.  The picture is labeled Photo 47 of 70 and there was no introduction to the slideshow (that I could find).

I definitely agree with Star, it's wonderful that they keep appearing on these types of lists.

• Like 2