The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

She was making a joke and referring to sex. :p Like Holland (was it him?) said last summer at Comic Con: "Once you erotically caress someone's nose, you know where it goes".

Other than that, she said they don't like to drive the point home every episode and la di da; for example, there wasn't any Shamy scene in the episode they taped this week.

• Like 4

She was making a joke and referring to sex. :p Like Holland (was it him?) said last summer at Comic Con: "Once you erotically caress someone's nose, you know where it goes".

Other than that, she said they don't like to drive the point home every episode and la di da; for example, there wasn't any Shamy scene in the episode they taped this week.

Agree...I am pretty sure she was implying that everyone is thinking about them having sex, now that the kiss has been checked off the "relationship" checklist so to speak.  :girlwink:

• Like 4

So who am I? Sister from another mother? Haha. Sorry, I'm a bit tipsy. Not even gonna lie.

Sister who one shares travelling pants with?

I kind of want to be drunk as well.

Well not kind if. do.

I still am, Black Currant Snakebite are evil ;)

• Like 1

I'm sorry, This is completely off topic.. But This is KILLING ME.. 

I actually can't stop laughing.. I thought you guys would enjoy...

ermahgerd.png

We need to make a Shamy one

In fact..

IM ON IT.

brb.

• Like 3

I really want to watch the episode as much as I hate the idea of them breaking up. 

Amy signed the termination notice, so they were technically broken up. Fortunately, they got back together soon in this episode, if their break-up lasted longer than that, I'd be devastated. 

I wonder how this is going, will Sheldon offer her a new RA? or they just got rid of RA but remain a couple? 

• Like 2

I really want to watch the episode as much as I hate the idea of them breaking up. 

Amy signed the termination notice, so they were technically broken up. Fortunately, they got back together soon in this episode, if their break-up lasted longer than that, I'd be devastated. 

I wonder how this is going, will Sheldon offer her a new RA? or they just got rid of RA but remain a couple?

I don't really count it as a break up. While Sheldon might think not having a RA means they are broken up, Amy knows better.

From what I get from the taping report, they don't sign a new one before the end of the episode.

So maybe Sheldon realizes they don't need a RA to be in a romantic relationship.

• Like 4

We don't really know much about the episode.. its certainly going to be a nail biting wait to see how it pans out!

• Like 1