The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Ok guys. I think I need help lol. I just spent the entire weekend editing all my TBBT dvds so that I now have a separate 4hr movie that is only shamy... As much as I love all the characters, there are occasions when I just want to watch the shamy moments and I was tired of fast forwarding all the other parts............ Do I have a problem?????

And even though I don't have season7 yet, I did manage to include the SIK as the last scene.

So now we know there is approximately 4 hr 5minutes and 10 seconds of shamy footage from seasons 3-6 including the SIK. ;)

• Like 9

So now we know there is approximately 4 hr 5minutes and 10 seconds of shamy footage from seasons 3-6 including the SIK. ;)

You know how we always want to have our favorites moving forward?  That 4 hours and 5 minutes of Sheldon and Amy works out to 1 hour and 21 minutes of time PER SEASON.  Which translates to 3 minutes and 25 seconds PER EPISODE.  Is it any wonder we all want things to move faster?    If you want to talk in terms of how much per week, we see of their lives, we're looking at 1 minute 30 seconds per week, for a year.  How much movement do we really expect to see in that amount of time?

• Like 7