The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

Can someone send me the sides, please? I would like to look at them too. Thank you!

Edit: I go spoiled, too. Shamy gives so much energy to me. :)

Would someone send sides to me too, please?   I'd love to read them.  I used to have a login but it no longer works on  Showfax or Sides Express.

Thank you! 

So now I have a dilemma...

A friend of mine is performing a concert tomorrow night at 7pm...

I really want to hear it, by that means taping the show and seeing it late...

Can't decide.

So now I have a dilemma...

A friend of mine is performing a concert tomorrow night at 7pm...

I really want to hear it, by that means taping the show and seeing it late...

Can't decide.

I would go to the concert to support your friend and then you can go home and watch later.  It will make you happier knowing you did the right thing by supporting your friend. ;)

• Like 2

The show we all love is about FRIENDSHIP! Go to the concert and late you watch TBBT two, three, or more times. You´ll feel great and happy!

If you live with someone like a roommate or something, they can turn the TV on when it airs. That's what I've been doing cause I get home late on Thursdays.

But if watching it live is what you're worried about and not like the ratings and such, then nevemind :p

But I'd say go to your friend's performance anyway I'm sure they'll be happy you went :) even more if they know what you're giving up to go see them :p

Yeah--I think I'm going to the concert--and I can still eat Chinese while I watch the tape.  I'll be eating late, but I won't have time to eat before the concert without scarfing, since I don't get off work until 6pm.

I'll have just enough time to come home and drop off my stuff and head back out.

He's a great cellist and he's also my symphony colleague and neighbor (he lives upstairs in my building), and they're playing a really unusual piece (Black Angels by George? Crumb.)

And it will be a nice way to celebrate my birthday. :)

Yeah--I think I'm going to the concert--and I can still eat Chinese while I watch the tape.  I'll be eating late, but I won't have time to eat before the concert without scarfing, since I don't get off work until 6pm.

I'll have just enough time to come home and drop off my stuff and head back out.

He's a great cellist and he's also my symphony colleague and neighbor (he lives upstairs in my building), and they're playing a really unusual piece (Black Angels by George? Crumb.)

And it will be a nice way to celebrate my birthday. :)

Happy birthday phanta!

Hey Gals! I took a break from Shamy and this forum for a while....thought I was rehabbing from my obsession quite well.

Now I'm back and can't get enough of the latest Shamy spoilers. And I really...REALLY...can't wait to see this report.

I've missed talking to you all, btw!

Ajldfasdgjksdg I probably read the last paragraph ten times already. Now I want to see it so badly! :wub: :wub: :girlinlove:

The writers are sooo teasing us. Oh man, this is just CRUEL. :swoon: But I love it. I can't even imagine what will happen to me when he kisses her FOR REAL. :O

That report was well worth the wait! :]

"That's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me"

That actually happened he actually said romantic I LOVE THIS EPISODE

Oh and I can't wait to see them lean in and almost kiss hahdjslandlalajdosndnlsjdkjsks

• Like 2

I love how Amy understands Sheldon so well at this point that while everyone else is trying to cheer him up she knows that agreeing with his being hard on himself is the way to go.

• Like 5

I am so excited for this episode. Not only for the Shamy, but I'm glad Sheldon has made a breakthrough, even if it's an accidental one. It always seems like the other guys are getting all the recognition, while Sheldon is supposedly the smartest one.

But ohhhh the Shamy. ^_^

I am so excited for this episode. Not only for the Shamy, but I'm glad Sheldon has made a breakthrough, even if it's an accidental one. It always seems like the other guys are getting all the recognition, while Sheldon is supposedly the smartest one.

But ohhhh the Shamy. ^_^

MANY great discoveries are accidents !!!!!!! 

Who'd have thought three seasons ago, you'd ever hear the word 'romantic' coming out of Sheldon Lee Cooper's mouth? Or recognize the feeling of it in himself to know it....and be unafraid of hippy dippies to say so OUTLOUD. Ah, young romance. :p

Aww, lil shelly.

Edited by savvyhat
  • Like 5

4.05: "Amy Farrah Fowler, that’s the most pragmatic thing anyone has ever said to me."

7.06: "That is the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me."

I see a trend here.

• Like 6

Can you imagine Jim opening the script like THE KISS IS COMING!!! Then he reads the end and .... (insert gif of Sheldon throwing paper everywhere here)

• Like 6