The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

But she said filming... ıMaybe rehearsal I don't get it which episode is she talking about

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

I think she is talking about the script for the 3/11 taping. Or at least I hope so!

That's what I got from it. I'm glad you found the video. :popcorn:

• Like 1

But she said filming... ıMaybe rehearsal I don't get it which episode is she talking about

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

I think she said "working on" not "filming".

She does say filming, but I think she just means "working on." Unless she was dropping a hint for one of those secret scenes that they film without the audience?

Also, I found this interesting (she says this as a lead in to her statement about the "lovely episode"):

"Things don't always happen every single day that are monumental...I mean we'd all be exhausted if that was so. So we have for example, a month or so later [after the kiss], a really lovely episode...etc" By this, I think she is saying that the "lovely episode" they will tape next week is something she considers "monumental."

Edited by garnetngold
  • Like 9

and................breathe!!!!

OMG! This has me so excited!

Taping day can't come soon enough :-)

Mayim is a BIG SHAMY FAN! (and Jim too!) They both are in love with SHAMY!

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó
  • Like 3

I love Mayim!

I don't know if she's just a total tease or just incredibly merciful. Probably both.

This just made my afternoon. We had our year end company meeting... they had a motivational speaker/magician....  I don't even have the strength to find the suicide emojii. Then they tried to get us to dance to "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black eyed peas... and I am like "I did not see an open bar on the way in her so... no thank you."

Now I feel good.

• Like 2

Thanks for answering guys!!! I hope she means 7.20 too!!!!!!!!! Oh my I am so freakin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

823614.gif

• Like 6

In other news, my roommates and I are moving by the end of the month and you know what that means don't you? My DVR recordings of TBBT will be GONE!!!! :( Ohhhhh, the horror!!!! LOL.

I feel ya Monique, I turned off my cable yesterday because I never watch much outside of the major channels and what I do I can watch online, and losing my dvr'd episodes was the hardest part....but with the $100 a month I am saving I plan to buy the digital copies of my fav episodes :) 

I think she is talking about the script for the 3/11 taping. Or at least I hope so!

OMG!! Do we have anyone going to this episode? Maybe there will be more kisses, ya know added to the end of date nights ;)

• Like 8

Charming, she definitely is. Anyone else notice how even when she's on talk shows, etc. getting interviewed, the interviewer has an instant crush on her? :p I saw her on Wendy and Wendy was like, "I like you...." She truly is such a beautiful, fascinating person. No wonder people love her so much.

I think part of it is that they are hesitant because of her POV on many things and her intelligence can be intimidating.  Wendy Williams on her After the Show piece mentioned how she found her brilliant and grounded. I think they expect her to be sanctimonious or judgmental and discover she is neither but very forthright and arrives with a million dollar smile and contagious laugh that sets everyone at ease.  :friends:

I just hope she keeps doing interviews and that they keep asking Shamy questions for us.  Right now she is the one dropping hints for us to help get us through all these dayum breaks!! :girlmad:

Here is the Wendy Williams link if you're interested talk of Mayim starts at 5:00

• Like 2

OMG I HAVE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS INTERVIEW...

This show will be the death of me..

• Like 3

Concerning yesterday's episode, I need to rewatch it, but I loved Howdon, I likes Lenny and I found Ramy boring, mainly because seeing Raj failing once again is so repetitive, I'm getting sick of it. And is it me or was it at his worst in this episode?

Concerning Mayim's interview, since everybody seems to understand that it is a huge and good spoiler for the next episode, I'll go along, but really, I'm wondering about the word "filming".

They taped " Mommy Observation " on Tuesday, read the new script on Wednesday, and they are already shooting the episode? I thought that pre taped scenes were usually shot on Mondays, right? Or is there something I misunderstand?

• Like 1

Concerning Mayim's interview, since everybody seems to understand that it is a huge and good spoiler for the next episode, I'll go along, but really, I'm wondering about the word "filming".

They taped " Mommy Observation " on Tuesday, read the new script on Wednesday, and they are already shooting the episode? I thought that pre taped scenes were usually shot on Mondays, right? Or is there something I misunderstand?

I think "filming" she means "working on" really, I wouldn't take the word "filming" literally. Mayim specifically said she's working with Jim this week and that it's an episode "one month" after the kiss. Given they have had no scenes together these past two weeks, she's definitely talking about 7x20.

• Like 4

Concerning yesterday's episode, I need to rewatch it, but I loved Howdon, I likes Lenny and I found Ramy boring, mainly because seeing Raj failing once again is so repetitive, I'm getting sick of it. And is it me or was it at his worst in this episode?

I think Mayim didn't actually mean taping when she said filming.

To me filming just means they are rehearsing, trying things with light etc.

If she actually said taping it might have been confusing to me, but this was not.

About the Raj failing again, like with so many things, it might be something that they use to build up to something soon, maybe at the start of the next season, or maybe even before the season finale.

And Emily in the end seemed like a judgemental person, "dumping" Amy because of something what Raj said.

I think "filming" she means "working on" really, I wouldn't take the word "filming" literally. Mayim specifically said she's working with Jim this week and that it's an episode "one month" after the kiss. Given they have had no scenes together these past two weeks, she's definitely talking about 7x20.

Darn, you beat me to it ;)

• Like 3