The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to all the new Shamies :-)

I'm so looking forward to tonights taping and really hope we get some sweet Shamy moments :-)

I'm *craving* some Shamy! Cannot wait for a report. Watching The Talk right now and waiting for Mayim's segment....hopefully it'll hold me over for a little bit :biggrin:

• Like 1

I didn't unfortunately. Was totally expecting it to be a scene from a previous ep. Anyway, it wasn't a spoiler or anything... it was just Raj explaining some details of the game. Amy was excited to be playing a character, but Raj told her they'd be playing themselves and she was disappointed. :p

• Like 2

I didn't unfortunately. Was totally expecting it to be a scene from a previous ep. Anyway, it wasn't a spoiler or anything... it was just Raj explaining some details of the game. Amy was excited to be playing a character, but Raj told her they'd be playing themselves and she was disappointed. :p

Awww! See?! These are little things that make me so happy, because it's so boring to see Amy in her buzz-kill mode when they have her play straight woman to other. I love it when they let her quirky side shine through and it's one of the things that reminds me of why Shamy are made for each other and how much they have in common despite the fact that it's not showcased as much anymore. It's like when she gets excited about D&D or her made up languages. Can't wait to see this scene. 

• Like 4

I recommend the Firefox addon "Stealthy". It will let you browse with any IP you want. Choose USA and you will be fine.

I recommend the Firefox addon "Stealthy". It will let you browse with any IP you want. Choose USA and you will be fine.

Thanks!!!!! I will try!

I don´t like Amy using that ugly dress!

Well, then Sheldon should undress her!

• Like 4

Hi fellow shamy shippers. I too have been lurking for the past couple of weeks and finally decided join. So excited to read the taping report. Really hoping for some good shamy scenes this episode with Sheldon back from his trip to Texas.