The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

Random thought. In the last episode Raj told Amy in three years she only got one kiss and she was like you're right do whatever you want. So,did she lie(which I doubt) or it started after that??? Maybe Sheldon decided to include kissin to date nights after he saw his mother with someone and he realized it is ok to enjoy the physical aspect of his relationship..What do you guys think???

Maybe this is the first date night that included kissing.

I love that they amended the relationship agreement, but I would have loved it even more if they had showed that conversation.

• Like 3

@Blue Bernie I would like to watch that conversation too.

I can't get into chat. My phone is stupid and I hate it. I nearly cried on the bus :(

• Like 2

OH GOSHHHHH 

I screamed about 5 times when I was reading the report. 

ANOTHER SIK!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to wait that long to actually see them kissing again? 

• Like 1

OMG, just read Lio's report in chat and this episode sound one million times better than Locomotive Manipulation!! Can't wait until Apr 3rd!!!!

• Like 7

So, if I understood it well, he rewrote the RelAg to include kissing at the end of Date Nights? I'm not crying there's just a Kissing Clause in my eyes.

• Like 8

OMG, just read Lio's report in chat and this episode sound one million times better than Locomotive Manipulation!! Can't wait until Apr 3rd!!!!

I can't get into chat, would you please post it here?

• Like 1

I can't get into chat, would you please post it here?

I second this, please post all details here too.

How is this happens, that every time I read the word BANTER, I feel butterflies dancing in my stomach? It's creepy, hahaha!

Yes, I'm in AWE with this scenario, that could top the first SIK! How?! The hell of a fantastic!!!! Incredible work! Shamy rocks the world.

• Like 1

I wonder how this kiss is going to look with them talking while not breaking the kiss.

• Like 5

And in the shop with them sitting on the floor leaning against each other

And lio said the relationship agreement covers everything including what would happen if either one of them has money troubles (from tomorrow episode )

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 5

I just want to post this because we were texting the other day and Maria pretty much nailed what happen. We couldn't believe it:

post-9542-0-93143300-1394620120_thumb.pnpost-9542-0-97697900-1394620119_thumb.pn

• Like 3

Did she hold on to him when they kissed?

she doesn't think so, but Maddie pointed out that if he grabs her hips, her hands must go somewhere..

• Like 2