The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

What???  Koops praising off screen Shamy.  I thought I never see the day.   :hysteric:

There's off-screen and there's off-screen. Given the current situation, and the need to make the scene funny, I bet that if they had written that scene for the screen it would have been something along the lines of Amy whining about her lack of physical affection and strongarming Sheldon into it, while Sheldon tries to get out of it with the least possible commitment. Just for the sake of jokes. So, yeah, in that case, I'm glad they decided to leave it off-screen instead of ruining it with jokes, and we can just assume it was a mutual decision they came to after discussing it together. 

• Like 9

So, the taping report for the second SIK on April 3rd, it said Sheldon and Amy talk and banter while kissing. How is this possible? Lol. Can someone show me an example of this? Haha.

So, the taping report for the second SIK on April 3rd, it said Sheldon and Amy talk and banter while kissing. How is this possible? Lol. Can someone show me an example of this? Haha.

I can't find an example but he basically mutters while they're lips are still touching.

I still can't get over this is actually happening after I mentioned wanting this a few days ago. I never thought it would happen, let alone so soon.

• Like 3

Thank you Lio so much Thank you ahhh it's great

I love all posts... and wow I would read it again and again this

And Sheldon stops cold and looks at her with his eyes as wide as saucers, and then starts to grope behind him on the counter, without looking away from her, until his hand finds the butter. He lifts it, passes it to her, and she takes it and starts scrapping butter off the top while they basically just stare each other down.

and espcially this

He walks right to her, takes her hips in his hands, and lays a kiss on her.

The crowd goes nuts. They stay in liplock while the crowd basically cheers and will not calm down. Finally, Jim breaks the kiss, and I think he says something like, "I can't get in my line," And Mayim starts laughing and gives a big smile, so they have to redo it.
So they reset, and then they open the same way. Sheldon putting on his satchel and going to the door, Amy notes it's date night and isn't he forgetting something?
Again, he goes, "Oh," and then walks right to her. This time, the camera is focused on their torsos, and it's on a swing set, so I can only see what is on screen. I'm not sure if he takes her hips again, but I think he does.
He goes right in and kisses her again on the lips, and the crowd is a lot quieter this time, so after a few seconds he mutters, without breaking the kiss, something about video game controllers. After another few seconds of kissing, Amy mutters back, "No." And then Sheldon gets this sexy smile on his face while he continues to kiss her, and he mutters something back into her lips about the video games or deciding or something, it's not clear
Don’t know where Amy has her arms, but think just down by her side…but they don't break the liplock the entire time they are kissing.
They hold kinda still while kissing, but they both seem to sort of melt into it, but they sort of seem to....I don't know. It's like they start kissing and everything freezes around them, like the moment for them just holds still. Then Sheldon mutters into her mouth something about the video games.
After a few more seconds he breaks the kiss, walks to the door, looks back and gives her a huge smile and cute wave, and leaves. Amy wanders into the kissing area and mutters something I couldn't make out, but then the scene ends.
Yes, when they break the kiss and Jim says something, Mayim flashes that huge beautiful smile. They were definitely enjoying themselves. When they were between takes in the Best Buy scene, they were constantly talking talking talking.

I just love it and I'm swooning I'm in heaven... :girlinlove:  :flirt:  :girlinlove:

I'm in love with Shamy and MaJim even more.... and yeah o many questions...

What about RA....

Will they kiss each other when everybody will be there in 4a or in private....

Will Amy's apartment will be ther love nest

and who first will see their kiss

Thank you guys for such amazing posts... :give_rose:

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 4

I love how this shows how committed they are to each other, and they plan to stay together a long time. :cray:

yeah and no matter what .... no matter that at the beginning they all not liked her to much... he was with her... and even if he said that she was his girl friend  not girlfriend... that he acted like she was his girlfriend, and through all this ups and downs they are together...all they needed to go through made their bond and relationship even stronger, and that trust is there so unbreakable and she will always understood him when no one else will and he will always admier her and will always be his partner and his moth to whom he will come to taste brownies... on her lips... :giveheart:  :swoon:  :cray:  

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 6

Spent the day with the biggest stupid smile on my face.

Got up at 6:30 am and sent the knuckle dragging non-Big Bang fans out to shovel the snow (damn it, again) read the taping report off of my phone and did a huge happy dance, alone in my kitchen.

Went to work, lied about having a webinar, and read the taping report again.

Read all of your wonderful posts at lunch

Got the 3 season pick-up news in the afternoon, and had a WTF is going on moment

Been reading since I got home, so happy!

While I am enamored with the kiss, I want to know more about the "date night butter scene" and the "Best Buy scene" when they are on the floor and she is leaning on him.  I think there will be a lot of revealed about where they are in this relationship in those two scenes.  Can't wait!

Reading about your happiness makes me want to hug you..

*hug*

i love my fandom, this forum, BBT, my girls and that my life is sorted until at least 2017.

NEVER CHANGE. ANY OF YOU!

• Like 5

Yeah, I also love this forum and especially my shamy shippers because you always make me laugh. I am happy that we have 3 more years to share our love for tbbt and also for our lovely couple. I hope someday have the opportunity to meet one of you in person :*

• Like 5

My dearest SHAMY LOVERS: Do you really belive AMY needs a sex talk? She is a CHAUCER fan, and in theory, she knows everything about sex, more than SHELDON, I think. May be she´ll be a little shy when the moment comes, but I´m sure she will not try to avoid it!

• Like 3

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this one. LOL.

Question: is it talking in between kissing? The report makes it seem like they're saying words into each others mouths without parting their lips as if they're french kissing with words and not their tongues (yeah, I went there ;)) hahaha.

That is the most titillating question I've ever read on the Shamy forum  :girldrunk:

All this talking during an SIK just makes thrilled that I'm closer to my ultimate Shamy scene -- pillow talk.

It doesn't have to be sexual, though of course that tension wouldn't hurt, but just talking with some cute kisses tossed into the mix.  I'd be dead but with a smile on my face. :girlsmile:

tumblr_m6yukd9R3Q1r4rp5jo1_500.gif

• Like 6

Oh boy, I just read the report.

I'm a sucker for subtle scenes but it feels extremely nice to indulge once in a while. I love it. :)

• Like 2

OK so I am getting the impression that Amy gets "dramatic" to break Sheldon out of the loops he gets caught in.  In The Table Polarization, when she mocks the table, she practically shouts "a table, a table, what were they thinking".  Once Sheldon realizes that she is on his side, his demeanor changes and he becomes reluctant to alter their relationship.

The same thing happens in this new taping, Sheldon is looped into his video gaming purchase obsession and she goes along with him, making mock shocked remarks to each of his rants like "INCLUDED" and  "WHAT ARE THEY NUTS" , and then he asks her what he should do and she yells, "PLEASE." *bangs her hand on the table* "PASS" *bangs her hand again* "THE BUTTER!" *bangs her hand again And Sheldon stops cold and looks at her with his eyes as wide as saucers, and then starts to grope behind him on the counter, without looking away from her, until his hand finds the butter. He lifts it, passes it to her, and she takes it and starts scrapping butter off the top while they basically just stare each other down.  I am envisioning Amy calming buttering her bread, while Sheldon gapes at her, the rant broken, by her dramatics.  But...

It would appear, that in the kiss, he can't let it go completely and mumbles video game purchase nonsense while he kisses her and then leaves happy with a smile and a wave because Amy is always on his side and maybe is becoming the person who knows him best.  I love Amy.

WOW!!  Happy thoughts, big cheesy grin on my face.

• Like 2

Ok so I don't read the taping reports usually because I like some mystery.  I just let you guys spoil me :) which is even better. I knew a report came out today and when I looked on here the first thing I saw was, "second SIK," and I cried and nearly died!  :crying:

I know many of you had mentioned this and I do agree that an ILY or IILWY is coming. Well a girl can dream at least!! :)

OH and BTW Kiru Breezy... I'm in love with your signature. I shipped them sooo hard too!!!! :):):):)

• Like 2

I was actually expecting something along the lines of an ILY for this episode .... another SIK is SOOO amazing as well. I can't wait for an ILY. :D There's gotta be one coming!!! There's just got to be! AHHHH. Now I've wound myself up.

• Like 3

Ok, I thought I was recovering from my addiction to this forum after the SIK....I mean, I was doing really well, guys....and then...the "talking SIK" happened.

And I've relapsed. Big time.

Help.

Or don't. This is too much fun. :-D I love this fandom!

Edited by Retroluv
  • Like 4

Maybe it's just me, but the more I think about this episode, I am more excited about Shamy leaning against each other then the next SIK!!!

What's happening to me???!!!

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 1